Genesis

Hello, my name is Faith O'Grady but you can call me Clara. Let me tell you a bit about myself, I was born on June 27, 1991. No need to do the math I am 23 years old. All my life i was in love with the wrestling, especially the WWE. I love Lita, not during the days when she was a heel but just when she was a total bad ass. Despite this I looked like her enemy Trish Stratus. I have natural straight blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm 5'5" which I think is a good height for me. I weigh 120 lbs but that's a good weight for me. Once I was old enough though, I dyed my hair a light brown and I've kept it ever since.

I just recently signed a contract with the WWE for the next year which is awesome. I'm so excited. I'm getting to the entrance of the venue right now. I had to show up early since I'm going to need to talk to the creative consultant about my starting storyline.

A lot is happening in the WWE as of late. The Authority is ruling over it with an iron fist. That punk-ass Seth Rollins recently caused Dean Ambrose to leave. That sucks, he's one of my favorites. Brock Lesner is the WWE Heavyweight Champion. Paige is the current Diva's champion, and my fellow diva Nikki has been being a real bitch to her sister.Night of Champions is coming up and I wonder how I'll be involved, if I'm involved.

I'm navigating through the backstage of the arena until I run into Roman Reigns. "Oh, hi Roman." I say but my voice cracks. I'm quite embarrassed since he is very attractive.

"You're the new girl right?" He questions.

"Oh, yes, allow me to introduce myself, my name is Faith, but I prefer Clara." I'm so excited to have this great opportunity.

"Well, nice to meet you Clara, my name is Joe but I prefer my stage name as well." He replies politely. He's not only handsome he's also quite the gentleman. I'm impressed.

"Well, I'll see you later, I need to speak to my creative consultant." I say farewell and leave but not before I make a request.

"Oh, Roman, do me a favor?" I begin.

"Yeah?" He questions.

"Kick Rollins scrawny ass tonight." I encourage.

"You got it." He leaves and I go to find my consultant.

* * *

I get out of the meeting and I am quite happy. I am going to be a face, which is good as I did not want to be a heel. I was also told to come out at the beginning of Raw which is in 10 minutes so I have to hurry and get my costume. It is a dark purple, bedazzled sports bra with black sweat pants made out of a fabric that makes them look like tights and I wear boots to finish this ensemble. I quickly put it on and head to the arena entrance.

I'm nervous but the man encourages me and hands me a microphone. Only about a minute left. My theme is "Hall of Fame" by The Script as it is very appropriate to my life.

Once the song starts I wait until the lyrics begin before I make my entrance. I get some cheers but many remain anxious as they are unsure if I will be a heel or face. I get to the ring.

I look around and keep a smile on my face even though I feel as if I'm about to die. Nonetheless I yell "How's everyone doing tonight in Miami!" Everyone cheers for this, which I take as a good sign. I raise the microphone again and continue, "My name is Clara and I just wanted to say--" I am cut off by Stephanie McMahon's music. She is walking down with Nikki and Paige by her side. The audience are booing as they approach and reach the ring.

Stephanie also has a microphone and she begins to speak once all three of them are in the ring. "Hello, Clara, lovely name." I'm pissed off by her interruption but I choose to be civil.

"Thank you, Stephanie, but I was introducing myself." I try to continue but Nikki interrupts.

"That is no way to speak to Stephanie McMahon." She gets in my face and by instinct I shove her and she falls on her ass.

The crowd cheers and I look around and smile. Nikki gets back up but Stephanie stops her.

"Anyway, on behalf of the WWE and The Authority I would just like to welcome you." I remain calm and reply.

"Well thank you but I don't need your welcome." People cheer and clap at my response.

"You're new here so I'll let that slide but a word of advice Ms.Clara, I would be careful with how I speak of The Authority because--" Stephanie begins before I interrupt her.

"Well a word of advice to you Stephanie, I don't do well with Authority." The crowd cheers and clap while others boo at Stephanie. I continue. "I do well at wrestling like some of my favorite wrestlers, Daniel Bryan--" the audience cheers "YES" before I continue and I just let them finish. "Roman Reigns--" more cheers. "Dean Ambrose--" even more cheers. "John Cena--" this time, the audience's reaction is much more polarizing. "and finally, Brie Bella." The audience goes nuts and I turn around to pose to the audience. All of a sudden, I feel someone turn me around, it's Nikki.

She kicks me in the stomach than lifts me on her back and performs her Rack Attack. The audience is booing and yelling. I'm not out cold but it hurts like a bitch. I have enough strength to look after them as they leave with Stephanie's music playing, but then they turn around and Stephanie holds the microphone to her mouth.

"Oh, and Clara, you'll be having a handicap match against Paige and Nikki later tonight, good luck and welcome to the WWE." They leave the arena and go backstage while I hold my back in pain. The audience is booing and I only have one thought, Oh great, this exactly how I wanted to start my career.