The Morning After

I woke up with little to no memory whatsoever of what had happened the night before except for the fact that I had gotten pretty hammered. I got up slowly, still feeling the alcohol from last night. Just then, everything came flooding back to me. The laughs, the argument, the kiss. In mind head I thought to my self, How stupid are you?

I felt so embarrassed. I rushed to the guest room and saw that Dean was gone, and the bed was made. I sluggishly walked to the bed and sat on the edge, my head hanging low. How could I've been so idiotic. I felt as if I were about to cry.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" I looked up to see Dean, in nothing but a towel! The look of concern on his face were genuine. I guessed he must have not remembered much of last night.

"Yea, I'm fine, I just thought that you had gone." I admitted.

"No, I just wanted to hop in the shower before we left. After I got dressed I planned on waking you." He explained. I was using every fiber of my being to keep my eyes from lingering from his face to his body.

He wasn't perfect, he wasn't exactly ripped, but he was incredibly sexy. Not to mention that his slight tan was enough to make me go crazy.

Without noticing, my eyes lingered down to his crotch. I suddenly realized what I was looking at and when I looked back up, We met each other's gaze.

He looked down, understood what it was that I had been staring at, and chuckled.

"Get in the fucking shower." He said breaking into a laugh. I couldn't help it but I began to laugh too. "Seriously, go, I need to get dressed." He said, still laughing.

I got up and began to shower, sure that while last night was embarrassing, he couldn't remember and wouldn't hold it against me.

After getting out of the shower and getting dressed, we began to drive to Raw's next event. I began to replay every moment of my life that led me to this moment and I came to a realization, a lot has happened in the past couple of weeks. Now, a question remained in my head. What is going to happen next?