Raw Drama

I arrive at Raw by myself, the cold feeling of desolation prominent in my heart. Not to mention that Raw was in New York. I had took some time to visit the 9/11 Memorial, but it was still painful. My heart was aching for two of the most important men in my life.

A group of people who are waiting to enter Raw see me arriving and began to cheer and holler towards me. I hear one say "Where's Dean Ambrose?" I look in the general direction and answer.

"We're taking a break." I answer without thinking about it. I hear some boos in response, than with my bag, I enter the venue.

I put my bags in the locker room and just sit in front of my locker until my creative consultant requests me to meet with him.

"Yes, you called for me?" I ask.

"Clara! Yes! Sit down." He says excitedly.

"You sound excited. What happened?" I asked.

"Well, the WWE Universe has responded very well to the relationship between you and Dean Ambrose." He explains. I couldn't help but look down at my lap in guilt, since we had gotten together and broken up just like that. "I've talked to Hunter and Stephanie, and they agree that we should capitalize on this. So, with that being said, how would you feel about a wardrobe change?" He pulls out a sports bra, a tank top, jeans, and a pair of boots that looked similar to Dean's. In fact, the whole outfit was similar to his.

"Well, to be honest, Dean and I broke up." I say tearfully.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm guessing it was a bad breakup." He assumes.

"I don't know." I answer honestly.

"Well, how about you try on the new ring wear and then try to talk to him. For now, let's just try to keep the amount of people who know this to a minimum." He says.

"Okay." I agree before grabbing the new wardrobe and going to the locker room to get dressed.

I get dressed and than walk out. Everyone is giving me a surprised and confused look as I walk by. One look is neither, but instead, it's amused. This look is being given to me by Dean. I walk up to him, preparing to be in for an awkward conversation.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask.

"Nothing, what's with the getup?" Is his reply.

"My creative consultant had this idea to play on our relationship." I explain. He can't stifle his laugh.

"How disappointed was he?" He asks while stretching his arms.

"Can we talk?" I ask, in an attempt to try to reconnect with him. He motions to a quiet corner with his head. I nod mine in agreement. We walk over to the corner and begin. "I talked to Sheamus." I start. "We both agreed that we were completely hammered Friday. I told him that I want to be with you. Please, Dean, is there any chance that we get back together?" I desperately ask. He strokes my cheek with a soft hand. I grab the hand and hold it close to me.

"You promise me one thing." He says.

"Of course, anything, what is it?" I ask.

"Please, never hurt me again. Cause if I ever got hurt again, I'm not sure what I'd do." He replies.

I smile and breathe a sigh. I hug him and then promise, "I'll never hurt you again Dean." Our eyes meet, and the kiss that follows is long overdue.

"Raw is starting up soon, I have to get ready." He says before leaving. I watched after him in excitement, we're back on track.

                                     *        *        *

Early on in Raw, I make my entrance using the debut of the new wardrobe heavily inspired by Dean. After getting back together with Dean, I talked to my creative consultant and he explained that he wanted me to show an attitude very similar to Dean's and to no longer seem like a "good girl".