Survivor Series

I can't believe that I'm at Survivor Series, and I was up against Eva Marie fighting for my career. The last couple of months have been overwhelming, and while I thought about how much my life has changed, I was ready to take the next step. If AJ lost for some reason, I was going after Nikki.

I was stretching when Dean came up to me with a huge smile on his face. I look at him and laugh.

"Well oh well my husband, what are you smiling about? You lost if I remember." I tease. He shakes his head.

"No, it was a win in my book." He counters. I nod and give him a hug.

"Well, in that case, good job." I congratulate him. He smiles and kisses my cheek.

"How do you think AJ's gonna do?" He asks. I shake my head.

"Nikki's got nothing on her. AJ's got this thing in the bag." I assure him. We see Nikki and AJ making their ways to the ring. All of a sudden, Brie hops up on the apron and kisses her. I jump up in outrage. "Come on, she's forcefully kissing her, disqualify Nikki." I shout. Dean holds me to calm me down.

Nikki performs her Rack Attack and defeats AJ. I hold my hands in my head. "I'm sorry." I hear Dean apologize. I shake my head and wipe my eyes of tears.

"It's not your fault, it's Brie and Nikki's." I exclaim. I make my way down to the ring entrance. My match against Eva is up next. I see Nikki and Brie smirk as they walk up to me. Nikki stops, inches from my face. She raises her newly won title. I look to the side and see a camera filming us.

I smile and shove Nikki back. Brie's staring at me and I smack her. I smile and go to the ring entrance. My music hits and I make my way down to the ring. Eva's music starts and she comes down to her ring. We're staring each other down and the bell rings.

I charge at her and sweep her legs from under her. She slams down on her back and a stomp on her chest. She groans in pain. I flip her over and put her in a submission hold. She quickly gets to the rope. I hold it until the referee gets to four and I quickly back up. I go to the other side and back up on the ropes.

Eva charges at me and I flip her over. She lands on her back and flops around in pain. I jump out and grab a clump of her hair. She punches me and I back up. She gets up and I charge at her and clothesline her. She flips over and lands on her head. I pick her up and roll her into the ring. I go in and my stomach complains. I hold it and feel a huge kick to my head. I fall over and notice Eva putting me in a submission hold.

I counter and roll her up. I get a two count but she squirts out. I land on my face and pick myself up. I get up and get a big boot to the face. I fall on my back. She hurries over and covers me but I power out at 1. She starts slapping my head but I roll out to recover.

I sit on the outside and rest until I notice Eva charging at me ready to kick. I duck and her foot connects with the post. She holds her foot in pain while hopping on the other. I sweep her foot and she falls over on her head.

I throw her in and go up the stairs and enter the ring. She is stop on the floor and is hunched over. I look at her and smile.

"This is for Dean and me!" I yell. I run to the ropes and rebound and attempt to do a curb stomp but she moves out of the way. She does a neck breaker. I roll in pain, but I'm not ready to give up. She walks over and bends down to attack.

I kick her in the head and she falls over. I run to the ropes and rebound. A hit a curb stomp. She's out but I pull her up and perform Claraty. To add a final nail in the coffin, I pick her up again and perform Clarafication. I pin her and get the three count.

I hop up and cheer as my music hits. Suddenly, my music is interrupted by Nikki Bella's and she and Brie are making their way down to the ring.

They both get in, I'm standing my ground. Nikki charges at me and I jump up and do Clarafication. Nikki is out with the title in her hands. I feel Brie shove me and I fall down. She gets me in the "Yes" Lock. I'm struggling but I use my flexibility to kick her in the head. She falls down, I pick her up and do Claraty.

My stomach is killing me, but I make my way to Nikki. I see the title and pry it from her hands.

I look to the crowd and lift up the Divas Championship as my music starts. The crowd is going crazy. Stephanie comes out and I look at her in confusion.

"You may have won a title match Clara, but if you think that you'll have it easy when the Authority wins tonight, you are sadly mistaken." She shows an evil grin and departs as her music starts. I go over to Nikki and throw her the title. I go up the ramp and receive a hug from Dean.

"You won, great job." He congratulates, I nod. "You wanna go?" He asks. I shake my head.

"I need to stay and watch the main event." I explain. Dean laughs. I look at him confused, "What?" I question.

"Let's just say I'm not worried." He says. I look at him. "I have a friend who says he'll help if Team Authority cheats." He goes on to explain. I shrug and give in.

"Okay, let me just get my bags." I agree. He shakes his head.

"No need, I got em in the car already." He replies. I look at him shocked.

"You're in a rush." I observe. He smirks.

"Let's just say I want to consummate our marriage." He explains. I smile.

"Yes please." I answer. In my head I can't help but worry about my stomach. The last time I felt this way, I was pregnant. The thought of being pregnant again scared me. I set up a doctor's appointment on December 3rd, the earliest I could.

I would find out then.