Raw Betrayal

Dean and I arrived to where Raw was being held. I couldn't help but feel slightly anxious, I had been able to avoid Stephanie since I had helped Dean escape from that closet that the Authority locked him into last week. I was admittedly scared of what the consequences would be.

We went around to the back of the car in order to grab our bags. As I was grabbing mine, he leaned over and whispered into my ear, "I feel like you and I need to discuss our next move against the Authority." He suggested.

I looked towards him and nodded, "I agree, but we'll need help; we can't down the Authority by ourselves." I replied.

"Who'd you have in mind?" He asked, though I assume he had guessed who I meant as he sounded anxious.

"John Cena." I answered.

"No!" He refused. "Seth Rollins is mine!" He continued.

"I know! But right now, bringing in John is our best move. Bringing in John is our only move." I countered.

"All right, we'll bring him in." He reluctantly agreed before going off with his bags.

Together, we entered the venue and after a few minutes, found John Cena. After catching him up with our plan to humiliate and take down the Authority, He seemed impressed.

"So, where exactly do I fit into this?" He asked.

Dean answered. "Once I get them to begin coming up the ring, you can get a piece of him."

Soon, AJ and Brie were brought in on our plan. After telling them, we all agreed, "Today, we go to battle with the Authority."

                                  *          *         *

After Dean pulled his hilarious prank on Seth Rollins, Renee went down to the ring in order to interview Stephanie.

"Stephanie McMahon, after Dean Ambrose's escape last week and his most recent prank on Mr. Money-in-the-Bank, Seth Rollins I just wanted to ask--." Renee began before being interrupted.

"Renee, you know, I used to think so highly of you. That was before I discovered you had a part in freeing Dean Ambrose last week." When she said that, my heart dropped, How did she find out?

"Stephanie I have no idea--." Before Renee could defend herself, Stephanie slapped her right across the face. Renee dropped to the mat.

I stormed down to the ring, The audio technician barely having enough time to play my song before I was walking down the ramp. People cheered and some reached out, hoping I would give them a high five but I was fuming.

I was given a microphone and I slid into the ring. Renee had gotten herself up and I told her to go to the ramp since it was about to get ugly.

"Leave her out of this Stephanie, this is between you and me." I yelled. The audience seemed taken aback by my fury.

"What's wrong Clara, you upset cause I just showed your little friend Renee who's boss. Don't think I don't know how you and those bitches aided Dean Ambrose in his escape." She mocked.

"It was just me." I lied in hopes that AJ, Natalya, Eva, and Renee would not get into anymore trouble.

"No, I know you had help. In fact, I know all about your little crush on Dean Ambrose!" She quieted down as the audience began to cheer and holler. "I also know how each of your accomplices would lure a guard away one by one. Then AJ stole the key to give to you." As she is saying this, I'm shaking my head in confusion. In my head I think, She knows too much. She heard this from someone. My fears were confirmed when she snickered, "You must learn to choose your friends more wisely."

I lift the microphone to my lips and speak, "Eva, you bitch, I know you're the one who told so why don't you just come out and face me." I say boldly. It doesn't take long before her music starts and she is standing face to face with me in the ring.

"You know, for a smart girl, you're really dumb when it comes to reading other people." Eva teases.

I feel my eyes tearing up at the betrayal, but I choose to remain calm. "Why?" I ask, defeated.

"Because it's my time to shine in the WWE, #AllRedEverything. If the Authority wants me to take you out, than that's what I'll do." She says smugly.

"So, you think you can beat me?" I ask, though I'm so furious I sound as though I'm growling the words.

"Yea, pretty sure of it." She says, rather cocky.

"Well, let's see right now." I lunge for her, but Stephanie plucks me from the air and throws me onto the mat.

"No, you see Clara, you won't be fighting Eva. In fact, I'm going to be generous, I won't fire you for going against the boss. Since you like to help so much, your punishment will be That you are banned from ringside all night and will watch as your friends suffer. And if you do come to the ring at all tonight, then you're FIRED!" She drops the microphone, smiles, than walks backstage with Eva. The crowd boos as I walk up the ramp defeated and begin my punishment backstage.

Brie was able to defeat her opponents, one of them being that bitch, Eva Marie. AJ got distracted by Paige, allowing Alicia Fox to pin her. I was mad, but I remained seated. Then, near the end of the night, when Seth Rollins interfered. I couldn't hold it anymore. I booked it, trying to get to the ring to stop the Authority. Just as I get there, I hear a snicker. It's Eva.

"Go, go save your precious Dean Ambrose. But take one more step and you're fired." She mocks.

I nod my head in agreement, "You're right, I can't  get myself fired. If I do I won't be able to kick your ass." She laughs my threat off then leaves. I itch to get down there, but instead I wait for Dean Ambrose to approach me.

"Dean, I'm so sorry, I wanted to help but I couldn't, Stephanie banned me. I'm so sorry." I pleaded. I sobbed into his shoulder. I felt one hand wrap around me and another stroke my hair.

"It's okay, I'm not mad, it was a bad night it's not the end of the world." His voice soothed me.

"But we lost." I reminded him, rather confused that it was him remaining relatively calm.

"We lost the battle, we haven't lost the war." He said before hugging me with both hands. I heard him whisper in my ear, "So, you have a crush on me." He said with a chuckle.

I playfully shoved him back and we both laughed. We heard footsteps approach us. We looked forward to see Seth walk up to us.

"By the way Clara, if you ever realize that Dean isn't even a fraction of the man I am, maybe you can call me and I'll give you a good word to the Authority." He said smugly.

"He's more of a man you'll ever be." I defended. "He doesn't wait until the odds are in his favor to fight like you do, he fights with the confidence knowing that he's the Lunatic Fringe and he can kick ass." I retort. Seth chuckled than walked off. Then, I turned back to Dean.

"Remember Friday, how we both got drunk and I wouldn't tell you why I chose the name Clara and you told me I should tell someone?" I asked.

"No." He replied, sounding rather confused. That's when I remembered that he'd fortunately forgotten all about it, and the kiss.

"Well, I think I'm finally ready to tell someone." I said confidently.

"Right now?" He asked.

"No, when we get back to the hotel. I'll meet you at the car." We both separated for a bit, then rejoined at the car. In my head I wondered, Am I really finally ready to tell someone My whole story? I looked at Dean as he drove. I offered my hand and he accepted it. In my head I answered my own question. If it's with Dean, yes.