The Fight

Dean and I were in a new hotel room. Truth be told, we had been spending the last couple of days together making love. I felt safe with. I felt able to open up to him a way I'd never been able to with anyone before. Now I lay on our sole hotel bed, in my bra and underwear. Dean laid next to me in his boxers. It was Friday Night and we were watching the airing of Smackdown.

As we were watching my segment, he laughed and shoved my shoulder. "You keep beating people like that and people will start calling you the Lunatic Fringess." He jokes. I laugh and nod.

"I'm your Lunatic Fringess." I say. Yes, I know that it's corny but I mean it. Then we reach the end and I see myself getting attacked by Eva Marie.

"I didn't know that this happened, when did that happen." Dean says, beginning to freak out.

"Stop, it was nothing I'm fine." I do my best to try to assure him and calm him down but I see that I'm making no progress.

Just then, I see Sheamus helping me up. Looking at it from an outsider point of view, I'm completely shocked and terrified. It looks so bad. It looks like I was a fallen damsel in distress and Sheamus was like a white stallion. I look at Dean to see anger in his eyes.

"I see, that's why you didn't tell me. You didn't want me to see how you and him were flirting." Dean accuses.

I grab my shirt and pants and get dressed, since I am in no mood to be naked in front of him.

"Nothing happened, we weren't flirting. Stop being so jealous Dean. What'd you think, did you think we were gonna fuck on camera or something?" I argue.

"You know what, go!" Dean yells.

"What?" I ask, I can hear the pain in my voice and feel the unbearable pain in my heart.

"If Sheamus is you're hero than why aren't you with him?" He yells.

"Cause I want to be with you." I say. He looks at me, his eyes tearing up.

"Well, if I'm not the only man in your life than I don't want to be with you." My heart breaks at the words.

I begin to cry heavily. "You don't mean that, do you?" Tears flooding down my face.

"Yes, I do." He answers. I look at him, utterly speechless and torn.

"Fine then, goodbye Dean." I say in What is barely a whisper. I put on my shoes and grab my bags and leave. I head to AJ's hotel room. She welcomes me in with open arms. I explain to her what happened in the fight.

"Well, what are you going to do?" She asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"Well, are you going to fight for Dean, or give Sheamus a chance?" She questions.

"That's the thing, I don't know what I'm going to do." I admit.

"Well, you don't know what you're going to do right now. But I know what we're doing right now to get your mind off of it." AJ says with a devious smile.

"What?" I ask, taking the bait.

"We're going partying." She says before grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the room.

                                    *         *          *

I woke up the next morning with a huge arm wrapped around me. The pasty white skin made my hair stand up. I looked down to see that we were both naked. I could tell from how it feels down there that I've had sex recently. I shook my head, ashamed with myself. Did I really get drunk and have a one night stand?

I got up and retrieved my clothes. I put them on, then found my way back to AJ's room. I knocked lightly because I had a massive hangover.

It didn't take long for AJ to open the door. She looked just as bad as I did. As I looked behind her, I could see Dean sitting on the couch.

"Dean, what are you doing here?" I ask.

"I got your message last night." He gives me as an answer. My heart freezes.

"What message?" I ask, concerned of what I said. In response, he lifts up his phone and presses play.

"Fine, if you don't love me anymore, than I'm gonna fuck Sheamus. He's gonna prove to me that he loves me." He stops it and looks at me with pain in his eyes.

"So what does this mean for us?" He asks.

"You broke up with me." I defend.

"And after this, I don't want to get back together." He says coldly.

"Hey, don't turn me into the bad guy." I try to defend myself but he just stops me.

"I know, it's mine. I shouldn't have pushed you away. I love you and I'm the one who messed up and lost you." He says, visibly and audibly holding back tears. He goes to leave but then turns back "I'll always love you Clara." With that, he leaves. I go to the bathroom and cry, How could I have been so damn stupid?

Will I spend the rest of my life regretting this and trying to get Dean back, or do I give Sheamus a chance.