Raw Recognition

Dean and I were driving to Raw and I was ready to go. Stephanie and Triple H informed us all that a special guest would be coming to Raw, I wonder who it is. The sound of a car honking pulls me out of my thoughts. Dean has a severe case of Road rage and he flips out.

"I had the right away you asshole!" He yells. The guy flips us off. "Why don't you get out of the car so I can kick your ass!" He finishes before beginning to drive in silence.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just hate the way some people drive." He admits.

"I can tell." I tease. "Are we almost there?" I question.

"Uh, yeah, we are, just a few more minutes." He replies. We get there after a few minutes and notice the guy who was giving us a hard time on the road is parking right next to us. The door opens and Seth Rollins hops out. He stares at me and Dean. He scoffs, walks around and gets his bags before going inside the venue. "Once I handle Bray, I'll go back to Seth." I hear him mutter. I laugh.

"Yeah, I'm still dealing with that bitch Eva." I say. "In fact, I have a plan for her later tonight." I finish mischievously.

"Yeah, I'm not sure if you should focus on your plans or Nikki Bella." He suggests while pulling out my bags for me. I reached for it but he shook his head. "No I got it, I got it." He denies. I smile, He is so sexy when he is being a gentleman.

"Wait, what do you mean Nikki?" I ask in confusion. I knew Nikki was after AJ's title, but I didn't know that that put me in her sights.

"She called you a 'bitch' on Twitter for helping AJ at that publicity event." He explains. I shake my head in disbelief

"Well, if that bitch starts something, I'm not afraid to kick her ass." I reassure Dean.

"I know, trust me I don't worry about you, I know you can handle yourself." He replies. We enter the venue and hug before going off to our separate locker rooms. I get to mine and get to my changing area.

After getting into my ring attire, I hear foot steps approaching me. I look up and see Nikki and Brie approach me. Nikki whispers in Brie's ear. Brie looks conflicted before speaking to me.

"Hey, what are you doing, you stupid trash slut?" Brie insults. I assume that Nikki told Brie to say that. I shake my head in disbelief.

"What are you talking about?" I ask in confusion.

"Eva isn't here." Nikki starts. "So Stephanie generously says you can go home, but not before you meet with the special guest tonight." She finishes. I scoff and change back into my clothes and decide to stay and watch Dean's match, and them maybe we'll leave.

I go out and watch a TV that's set up with AJ as Raw begins. Vince McMahon's music hits and I freak out. "Oh my God, the boss!" I exclaim

"Yea, I met with him earlier, he says he has quite the surprise for Stephanie and Hunter." AJ explains.

"You met him?" I ask.

"Yea, he likes to meet with the champions and the wrestlers who are popular with the fans." She replies.

"But Nikki and said that he wanted to meet with me." I respond excitedly.

"Probably because you and Dean are really popular right now." AJ states jumping up and down. After watch Mr. McMahon's speech, we couldn't help but laugh at Stephanie's reaction. Dean comes out and Vince shakes his hand.

"I can tell that that means a lot to Dean." I say with my hands over my heart. After his match, I meet with him. "You did amazing, especially with the distraction." I compliment him. He smiles and gives me a hug.

"Thanks." He replies.

"You two are so cute together." I hear a compliment. I turn and see Vince approach us. My heart beats just a little bit faster.

"Mr. McMahon it is an honor to meet you." I greet him. I am surprised when he extends his hand. I clumsily accept it and we shake hands.

"I assure you the pleasure is all mine Clara." He replies. "I am very pleased with your performance in this company. In fact, how about you after you finish your problems with Eva, you get a shot at the Divas Championship.?" He suggests. I look back at Dean and then at Vince.

"I'm not sure, I mean AJ's my friend." I answer, rather conflicted.

"Well maybe AJ won't be the champion for much longer." He says before saying goodbye and then heading off.

"I don't know how to respond to this." I admit.

"Hey, your first championship opportunity of even your first offer is one to be proud of." He says. I'm so conflicted. "You want to go back to the hotel?" He asks.

"Sure." I agree. We grab our possessions and begin to drive to the hotel. The drive there was in silence because I kept thinking, What am I going to tell AJ?