My First Match

It's about midway through Raw when my match is about to begin. Paige enters first, got to admit I love her theme music; it's kick ass. Afterwards, Nikki enters and they stand in their corner; basically waiting to slaughter me.

My music starts and I head to the ring. The announcer says "And their opponent, weighing in at 120 lbs from Boston, Massachusetts; Clara!" I'm so excited to be in my first match, even though odds aren't in my favor to win.

As I slide into the ring, Paige and Nikki start stomping on my back, preventing me from getting up. In a panic, I slide out. I need a second to catch my breath. Unfortunately, Nikki and Paige have other ideas. They follow me, and begin to punch me. I'm beginning to black out. Is my career going to be ruined before it even begins?

I hear Brie's music play and she runs out. I hear her tackle Nikki. She's on Nikki, punching her. Brie seems more occupied in beating up her sister than helping me so I'm still being beat up by Paige.

AJ's music starts and she skips down to the ring. She doesn't hit Paige, just watches her. Everyone is cheering both "YES!", and "CM Punk!" Paige stops hitting me and begins staring down AJ. I take this time to recover. As Paige has her back turned I tackle her and begin punching her fiercely. After giving her a thorough beating, I perform my finisher, which is a modified version of The Twist of Fate. After this, I realize both AJ and Brie have left, and Paige and Nikki are both knocked out.

My theme song plays so I take that as my cue to leave. My first match wasn't even a match exactly, but it was a victory. I get to the top of the stage and raise my hands to the audience, who are cheering me on. I turn back around to head back stage when I am punched in the face.

I look up to see Stephanie. Not this bitch again. The crowd is booing. Before I can get up, she kicks me in the gut and gives me a Pedigree. As I black out, I hear the crowd booing as she says, "Welcome to the WWE Clara, and maybe now, you know to respect Authority." Her music plays as I pass out.