Live Event

Today was the day that the WWE was having their live event and even though Dean had desperately tried to persuade me not to go through with my match with with Seth, I chose to anyway. I guess I just wanted a chance to fight him and make him pay for what he had done to earn and what Eva had done to me. I was driving there now, I had told Dean that I needed to take care of something.

When I get there, there is maybe a couple of hundred people, these live events don't usually have that many people. There is a ring surrounded by many people, and that is where a couple of matches will be taking place. Nikki will face Emma, Dolph Ziggler will be facing Bo Dallas, and for the 'Main Event' I'm facing Seth. Typically men aren't supposed to fight women so we were informed not to get too crazy and too brutal. I couldn't make any promises. AJ was with me, she was mainly there to deal with Nikki who has been aiming for her divas championship for some time now.

Dolph already beat the creeper Bo. I go off and find a make shift dressing room where I get dressed into my ring gear. Nikki beats Emma and then AJ confronts her and they get into a little fight until Brie begins to fight AJ too after bring ordered to by Nikki and it has become a two on one assault. I make my way down and attack Nikki.

"You bitch!" Nikki freaks out before leaving and going to get dressed into regular clothes. Brie retreats too and calls out, "I'm sorry!" She apologizes before running off. AJ leaves and as I go to leave too, I notice Seth approaching and a stage hand stops me.

"Your match is now." He explains, I nod and stay there. Seth gets into the ring and the bell goes off. I charge at him but he simply clotheslines me. I flip in the air and flop onto my stomach. I hear him laugh. He yanks me up by the hair and stands me up. He slaps me and I fall down. As he is approaching me I kick him in the stomach. It holds it in pain and then comes back so I kick him again.

When he comes back and I go to kick him again, He catches my foot and drags me to the center. I kick his hand and he let go, free, I run and retreat to a corner. He charges at me but I lift my two feet up and catch him in the jaw. He backs away and screams in anger. I run up and pull on his hair. He squirts in pain and maneuvers so that he is facing me.

He punched me in the stomach and I bend forwards in pain. I look up just in time to see his fist connect with my face. I flop down to the floor in pain and hold my cheek. As I roll around, I feel someone pull me out of the ring and I land on my feet, I get clotheslined. I look up and see Eva standing over me. I hear the bell ding. She pulls me up by the hair and slaps me. Then she pushes me back into the ring. I feel Seth pick me up and put me on his shoulders. He walks around and throws me into a turn buckle. I'm flopping about and holding my back in pain. I am in the middle of the ring and I notice Seth is lining me up for a devastating curb stomp. I turn and see Eva laughing outside the ring. I see AJ run up from behind and blast her in the back of the head with her championship. Seth backs away and begins yelling at AJ. She turns her back on him and he grabs her by a clump of hair and begins to lift her up.

Despite my pain I get up and jump on him, punching him in the back of the head, in the back, in his face, whatever I can get my hands on. He throws me back and I land hard on the mat. He turns to me and AJ pulls me out as he begins to charge at me.

"Come on, let's go." AJ recommends, I'm in pain so I make no objections, we go to the changing room and I get dressed into my normal clothes. I do say hi to a couple of fans and sigh a few autographs before heading back to the hotel. When we get there, I explain to Dean what happened, while, he wasn't happy, He was proud.

"Great job, holding your own, but from now on don't go fighting my battles for me, okay?" He compliments. I nod and then we lay down and watch movies for the rest of the day.