The Doctor

I sat up on the hotel bed Dean and I shared, today was the day, no more waiting to find out the cause of my recent stomach pains. I looked at Dean, who was still sleeping. He looked so peaceful, and hot. I get up and run my fingers through his hair. I lean down and kiss his forehead. Now, to find out if you're going to be a father Dean.

First, I head down to AJ's room, I need support for this. I knock on the door, waiting feels like an eternity. She opens the door, she looks ready to go, maybe she's heading somewhere.

"What's up?" She asks.

"Never mind, you seem like you're going somewhere already, I don't want to be a bother." I say before beginning to leave.

"No, I was thinking about having brunch but if you want to go somewhere, I'm down." She explains. "Where are you going?" She asks.

"I'm seeing this Dr. Riley." I answer.

"Why, what's wrong?" She questions.

"I don't know, my stomach has been bothering me over the last week or so." I admit.

"Oh, not its fine, let's go." She grabs a jacket and together we head out. We drive to this clinic, and I wait a bit to see Dr. Riley. Dean messages me a few times, asking me where I am. I answer that I'm with AJ, I'm not lying.

"Faith O'Grady." Dr. Riley calls out. AJ and I walk up.

"Can you call me Clara?" I request.

"Sure, no problem, right this way Clara." She replies.

She runs a few tests, including a pregnancy test. After waiting a while, she comes in. AJ and I are anxious as to the results.

"Okay Clara, I took a bunch of tests and I'm about to look at the results." She starts before looking through a folder with various colored papers. I look at her face, hoping to see a reaction. About halfway through, her face lights up in a smile. "Okay, I know you were worried about Chrones. The test came back negative and stomach pains are your only symptoms so I assure you that you have nothing to worry about." My body breathes a sigh of relief.

"Oh thank you. I'm gonna be honest with you I was so scared." I admit.

"Well, all the tests came back negative except for one." She explains.

AJ and I both look at each other, "Well, which one?" I ask anxiously.

"I want to congratulate you Clara, you're going to be a mother." She answers. My mouth opens in shock. I feel AJ's hands wrap around me.

"Oh my God, sweetie I'm so happy for you." She says.

I am happy, but nervous at the same time. I don't know who the father is, Sheamus, or Dean. I look at my lap in shame. AJ proves that she is my best friend by answering the doctor when Dr. Riley asks, "What's wrong?"

"Could you tell her when she conceived? She had sex with two different men within the same week and she's not sure who the father is. Could you perhaps help her?" AJ explains.

"Well, I can't tell you an exact date, but I can help you narrow it down." The doctor starts. "From what you told me, you've been late for about a week now." She clarifies, I nod in agreement. "Well exactly when was your period supposed to happen?" She asks.

"Sunday, I was supposed to start my period on Sunday." I answer.

"Okay, well the date of conception had to be before Thursday. Any later would have been too close to your period. Not to mention that it says you're about two weeks along. Does that help?" I jump at her response. Dean was the only one I had sex with before Thursday.

"Yes, cause now I know for sure who the father is." I start. AJ looks at me in excitement.

"It has to be Dean!" She says excitedly. I nod. Dean and I are going to be parents.

                               *          *          *

I got to the hotel about 20 minutes after meeting with Dr. Riley. I had called my mother and Isaac to tell them, but now it was time to tell Dean.

Dr. Riley said I could remain in action for about a week, which meant I could still kick Eva's ass tomorrow. I got to the room Dean and I shared, and then Burt through the door. "Dean! Dean!" I shout out. I hear the shower running so I head into the bathroom. "Dean!" I call.

"Yea, what's up?" He asks.

"The past week or so I've been having stomach cramps." I start out.

"Oh no, is that why you've been acting weird all week?" He says, but I can tell from his voice that he is just teasing.

"Yes." I confirm. "But I wasn't sure why my stomach was hurting. I was afraid it was chrones." I explain. As I say this, He gets out of the shower and begins to dry himself.

"Oh my God! I hope it wasnt Chrones. Should we go to the doctor's of something?" He asks, concerned.

"Already on top of it, I saw a Dr. Riley just now." I say.

"You said you were with AJ." He points out.

"I was, I didn't want to worry you so I brought AJ." I tell him.

"Well, what did the good doctor say?" He asks, looking at me.

"She said we're going to be parents." I say, looking at his face. The smile the appears on his face is priceless. He is so happy.

"You mean that you're--." He begins.

"Yes." I laugh. He runs up to me and hugs me in his big arms.

"Thank you, thank you!" I hear him begin to cry.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing, I'm just so happy." He explains. "I never thought I could have this." He finishes.

"Well you have it now, so get used to it." I laugh.

"Will you marry me?" I hear him whisper in my ear.

"I don't see a ring." I tease.

"I know, but sometimes, when you are just overcome with happiness, you have to take a risk in order to keep that happiness forever." He says before getting down on a knee and starting. "Clara, will you make me the happiest and luckiest man alive, by completing our family and marrying me? I know I don't have a ring now, but I'll get one and surprise you with it one day, I promise." He proclaims.

I laugh and cry at the same time. "Of course I'll marry you." I lean down myself and hug him and kiss him.

Some might say we are moving too fast, but why wait when you have something perfect, Dean and I love each other ans we are going to be happy. I can tell. But first, my match with Eva tomorrow.