Halloween

I looked back and smiled as I saw the small blonde girl running behind me. She was my daughter and I loved her. She was 3 years old and it was her first time trick or treat while standing by herself.

Despite the fact that she was perfectly capable of walking on her own, her father was begging to carry her. She almost falls but he catches her and lifts her up and lays her on his shoulders.

"Ha, Daddy, let me go." She squeals in protest. Dean loved her, and I loved him.

"Oh no, I wouldn't want anything happening to my little princess." He says in the sweet voice he only uses with his daughter.

"I thought that I was your princess." I tease. He grabs my hand and strokes my ring finger, which of course has my wedding band on it. We have been married for approximately 4 years before tonight.

"No, she's my princess, you're my queen. Queen Clara." He cleverly responds. I place my hand on the side of his face and give him a kiss.

"I'm pregnant." I say. He face beams from ear to ear. Suddenly, the world around me disappears and I am now back in the hotel room Dean and I were sharing. All of it had been a dream, a great dream.

"Hey, you're up." Dean chirps.

"Yes, what are you're plans for Halloween?" I ask. Halloween was today, I hadn't been on Smackdown this week because I wanted to protect the room Dean and I were sharing. I vowed never to let Bray step foot in it again. I didn't miss much with filming, Eva came out and talked crap about me, but that was all.

"I don't know, I wanted to go to a party with Roman, you want to come?" He asks. I wonder why the thought didn't come earlier.

"Sure, can I invite a few people?" I respond.

"Who?" He replies with a nervous tone. I laugh.

"Isaac, Renee, and AJ, of course she'll invite her husband but that's a given." I answer.

"Okay. It starts at 10 because Roman wants to take his little girl out trick or treating before we go." He explains. He sounds kind of envious, that Roman has that daughter to do that for and he doesn't. I feel guilty. I don't want to let the thought linger and eat away at me so I whip out my phone and begin to text my friends. They all answer yes and I smile.
                                         10 pm

I am wearing a cute bear outfit, this is mainly because of the new nickname that Dean has been using for me, Clar-Bear (pronounced Clair Bear) . I thought it was cute, so I wore a bear costume so I could literally be a "Clar-Bear". Dean is a grizzly bear, he looked so cute. Roman is a soldier, Renee is Pocahontas, Isaac is Batman, AJ is Harley Quinn, and CM Punk is the Joker.

There are a lot of people here. In fact, there are too many to count. We decide not to stray too far from each other and find a table we can all sit at and drink and talk. About an hour later, the song "Black Widow" by Iggy Azaela plays and I grab Dean so we can dance. Now to be completely honest, I cannot dance to save my life so it was more I was jumping up and down and laughing my ass off as Dean showed off his moves. He is actually a really good dancer.

"So we now who will be talking the show at our wedding." I tease. He stops and his face looks grim. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"Listen, can we talk over here?" He requests.

"Sure." I agree. He grabs me by the hand and leads me to a corner. "So, what's up?"

"Listen Clar-Bear, exactly when are we going to be having that wedding?" He questions.

"Well come on Dean, you proposed a couple of weeks ago and that was only because I was pregnant." I say.

"No, I didn't propose because I felt obligated I proposed because I love you so much." He retorts.

"Well now you only want to get married so that we can start trying again." I argue.

"That's not true at all, I want to get married because I figure if we love each other and there is nobody else, why not get married sooner rather than later?" He counters. "I'm just afraid if we wait too long, you'll think that you found someone better than me and go to them." He confesses. I feel bad, I understand why he wants to get married, and I agree. I grab his face gently and when he tries to pull away I am more firm and give him a kiss.

"Listen, I'm sorry, and I agree. We'll get married before the year ends, I promise." I explain. He nods and puts his head down. I whisper in his ear, "Let's get out of here." I suggest. He nods and makes his way over to Roman, while at first I go to tell Isaac but find him dancing with Renee. We catch each other's eye and I wave goodbye before going to find AJ. I can't find her so I assume that she and CM Punk have already left.

I find Dean and we head to the hotel, dropping Roman off first and then going. We get there and he gets out of his bear costume and takes off his tank top. I start to feel aroused as I remember it's been a while since we made love. I take off my own costume and I wrap my arms around him. I move my hands and begin to massage his back. He turns to me and our eyes me. He sits down and I sit on his lap, facing him. My legs wrap around his back and I kiss him.

In between our amazing kisses we both say in unison, "I love you." We fall onto the bed and have one of the best nights of our lives.