Dean's Story (Part II)

We were in Europe, it was my first time outside of the United States and truth be told, I was nervous. It didn't make it better that Dean was going to a couple of Live Events and I would be left alone. I sat in our hotel bored until I decided to find someone to hang out with.

I scrolled through my contacts, AJ was with Brie and Dean at the Live Event, and Isaac was back in the States. I kept searching until I found Renee's name and decided to give her a call. It doesn't take long for her to answer.

"Hey Clara, what's up?" She asks.

"Nothing much, I'm bored." I admitted.

"Oh, well, I'm free, you want to hang out?" She suggests.

"I'd love that, do you want me to meet you?" I say.

"Sure." She answers. I hop up and make my way to her room. I knock and she comes up all cautiously.

"Are you okay?" I question as she lets me in.

"I guess." She replies. I notice the shower running and point to the bathroom.

"Do you have company? What about Isaac?" I ask, beginning to raise my voice.

"It is Isaac." She explains. I sit down confused.

"I thought Isaac was back in the United States." I respond.

"He was, but I asked him to come here." She tells me. I frown.

"Why, what's going on?" I question.

"Well,  if you must know, Erick Rowan made a move on me Monday. Ever since I just haven't felt safe and so he's been staying with me." She explains. I nod in understanding.

"Oh, I get it, that Wyatt Family are nothing but freaks." I joke. She laughs. "I hope you are not being targeted because of your connection with me." I apologize. She shakes her head.

"Don't worry about it." She reassures me. Just then, the door opens and Isaac comes out in only a towel. He doesn't notice me and begins talking so me and Renee share a glance before laughing. He looks and quickly runs back into the bathroom.

"Faith, what are you doing here?" He asks.

"I don't know, I got bored." I say as I grab Renee's phone, walk by the bathroom, and take a couple of pictures of him before running back and giving the phone to Renee. He runs out, now in his underwear.

"Oh come on, really?" He says playfully. Renee looks at the pictures.

"I like what I see." She teases. "You Isaac, are a very handsome man." She compliments him. He laughs. I nod.

"Yeah, he looks a lot like our father, Jason." I say. I say as I notice Isaac tear up.

"And my sister looks a lot like our mother Diane." He points out. Renee smiles.

"Diane, that's a beautiful name." Renee compliments. Isaac and I nod in unison.

"She was a beautiful woman." I say before getting a text. I look and it's from Dean. "Dean's on his way back, thanks for keeping me company." I thank them.

"It was our pleasure." Renee assures me while Isaac playfully rolls his eyes.

"And don't worry Renee, I'll handle the problem." I promise her. She nods and holds her hand over her heart in gratitude. As I head up to my room, I have so many things going through my head. I had Erick Rowan to worry about, Bray Wyatt, Eva Marie, Nikki Bella, and most importantly, Dean's past, what was he hiding from me?
                                      *        *        *