Tuesday Morning

I woke up, still in Dean's strong, warm embrace. I turned my head to see that his beautiful sky blue eyes were open and looking right back at me. I gave him a good morning smile then turned to look at the time. The alarm clock said that the time was 8:03 a.m. I looked back to him.

"What time did you wake up?" I. Asked.

"Only half an hour ago." He answered. I smiled.

"You didn't have to do that." I said, before turning my body so we laid face to face. "But thank you." I leaned forward and gave him a kiss.

"It was no problem, you were so peaceful sleeping. I didn't want to risk moving and disturbing you." He replied and with a quick and gentle hand, moved the strand of hair from my face.

"How about we go to breakfast and get a quick workout in before going to Smackdown. I have another plan." I suggested.

"Like I said, as long as we don't work with John Cena." He agreed with a smile.

"Well, I agree that while you don't necessarily agree with him, I think you should try to put the past in the past." I pointed out.

"Maybe. I don't know I'll think about it." He said before getting up and removing his shirt. I felt so much better that I didn't have to feel embarrassed that my eyes were combing over every inch of him. Not long after, He also took off his jeans to reveal only his boxers. He looked at me and smiled as he saw that I was looking at him so intensely. "I'm gonna hop in the shower, would you like to join me?" He asked flirtatiously.

I got up and walked so our faces were only an inch apart. "What happened to taking it slowly?" I asked mischievously. I had to admit, I'm not sure I would be able to control myself. After a few seconds I thought to myself, there's a first time for everything. And I feel safe with Dean. My heart pounded hard in my chest, am I going to do this.

I unbuttoned my shirt and slowly stripped myself of it. I turned my back to him and loosened my pants, I bent over as I removed them; leaving me only in my bra and panties. I turned back to see him looking at me wantingly. I walked up to him and said, "Well, we wouldn't want to waste water now, would we?" I asked suggestively. He began to kiss my neck as I took his hand and guided him to the shower.

                                 *         *         *

We didn't actually have sex but we did shower together. To be honest, I'm still not quite sure when I'll be ready for sex; but I think a little messing around is okay. After the shower, Dean and I got dressed so that we could leave. We held each other's hands and walked out.

We walked towards the elevator together and got in. Then, something dawns on me, I realize that I haven't even been to my hotel room yet. Realizing that, I feel around myself for my room key. I guess that I am looking for a while because just then, Dean frowns and looks at me.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Nothing, it's just, I can't find my room key anywhere." I explain. Just then, the doors of the elevator open to reveal AJ standing there, my room key in her hand.

"So, I guess you dropped your room key." She chuckles. At this point, it's obvious that she took it.

"Why did you take my room key?" I ask her.

"Because, I wanted you and Dean to have some alone time. And I see that it worked considering that you two are holding hands." She answers with a smile.

Dean and I look at each and laugh. I go to AJ and give her a hug. "Thanks." I whisper in her ear. Then go back to holding hands with Dean.

"Will I see you at the filming of Smackdown later tonight?" AJ asks.

"Yes! I don't care what I have to do but I am getting my hands on Eva Marie tonight." I answer.

"Good Luck." She says farewell as we go off on separate paths after the elevator ride. Dean and I go to lunch then workout so we are both pumped for Smackdown. I am going to kick Eva Marie's ass tonight.