AJ Lee

I wake up in our bed, Dean's arms around me. The love we had made last night was unforgettable, I would always remember it because for once he was just as vulnerable as I was. I just stay there and wait until he wakes up.

"Hey Clar-Bear!" He greets. I rub his chest and sit up.

"Good morning love!" I reciprocate before leaning down and giving him a kiss. "Would you care to join him in the shower?" I suggest. He laughs and nods.

"Yes please." He agrees with a smile.

I grab his hand and lead him to the bathroom. To "Shower" of course.

* * *

Dean and I were at Smackdown and we were having a quick workout before our match. I was using his abs as a punching bag when he flinched.

"You okay?" I ask, concerned. He nods.

"Yea, just did a lot of sit ups." He explains. I understand so I stop before I hurt him. "What's with all this training anyway?" He questions.

"I have a match with Eva tonight. Not only that, I plan on ending this feud at Survivor Series." I explain. He shrugs before sitting down.

"Well good luck with everything." He wishes. I smile.

"Good luck with that creep Wyatt." I say back. He laughs but then shakes his head.

"No, he's taking on Sin Cara tonight, it's going to be a slaughter." He admits. I wrap my hands around him as he starts to twist.

"I'm sorry, but you'll get him soon enough." I soothe. He begins to calm down and turns back to hug me. "Love you!" I say as a farewell.

"Love you too babe." He says. We part ways and I go off to find AJ. I find her stretching.

"Do you have a match?" I ask.

"No, I'm your back up in case Eva tries to cheat." AJ explains. I nod in understanding.

"Okay. I'm heading out now so be on the ready." I tell her. She nods and gives me a smile.

I go to the ring entrance and look to the audio tech. He nods and plays my music. I slowly make my way to the ring and slide in. I lean on the ropes and wait for Eva. Her music begins and she walks out in a dress. I sigh, she's not fighting tonight.

She has a microphone and makes her way to the ring. She enters and looks at me, "Clara, I am so sorry for what I have done to you. Stephanie promised me a push in the company. However, on Monday Night Raw she made it clear that Nikki Bella is her main priority. She slapped me and said to never touch Nikki again." Eva says with tears in her eyes. I feel bad when I can't help but laugh.

"You betrayed me, and what, now you want my sympathy?" I ask. She looks down with a frown.

"I was a total bitch, but I am sorry." She admits. "I should've been on your side from the beginning because we are both so similar." She smirks. I shake my head.

"You want me to accept your apology, fine, I forgive you." I begin. "But don't compare me to you because I would never betray someone who trusted me." I retort. She smiles.

"Is that why you're gunning for AJ's title behind her back." Eva mocks. My eyes widen, This was a setup! I'm shaking my head as AJ's music starts. She comes skipping down to the ring with her title in hand. She slides into the ring and as we stare at each other in confusion, Eva gets out and stands by.

"Clara, what is this bitch talking about?" AJ asks, I can hardly speak. I hesitate. "Tell me!" AJ demands. I flinch.

"Yes! Okay! Mr.McMahon offered me a title shot." I admit. AJ stares at me in shock, her mouth hanging open. "I declined, I would never do that to you!" I explain. She nods.

"But you didn't tell me, why? Because you wanted to save it for a rainy day!" She accuses. I shake my head.

"No, no I promise." I defend. She slaps me and I fall to the mat. I stare at my best friend in disbelief. I look outside to see Eva laughing. I roll out of the ring and walk up the ramp In shame. I get backstage and see Dean walking up to me.

"I'm sorry Clar-Bear." He apologizes with a hug. He kisses me on my forehead. I shake my head and wipe away my tears.

"It's not your fault, it's mine." I reassure him. He shakes my head by grabbing my cheeks and gently shaking it from side to side. I let out a chuckle before falling into his arms. I love him.

* * *

I'm watching the rest of Smackdown on a television set when I see Byron stopping Dean for an interview. I smile and sit forward to watch. All of a sudden, Bray attacks Dean until he is unconscious. He strokes Dean's hair and I search frantically for Dean. I find him laying on the floor, Wyatt's gone, AJ's standing over him.

I run to him and tend to his injuries. AJ is struggling to speak. I look at her, "AJ what are waiting for, help me get him up!" I plead.

"I'm so sorry!" She apologizes. I shake my head in confusion.

"For what?" I ask.

"I told Wyatt to attack Dean." She admits. I stand up and face her.

"What! Why would you do that?" I scream.

"I was upset, I'm so sor-" Her apology is cut short by my slap. Dean begins to wake up and I aid him.

"Just leave us alone!" I yell. I hear footsteps depart and as Dean opens his eyes, I help him up. We get our stuff and go to the hotel. My night is spent in tears over my lost friendship.