Night of Champions

Because I just debuted last Monday I'm not scheduled to perform today. I'm going to have to work really hard and become much more popular if I want to get a shot at the Divas Championship. Speaking of Divas, a couple of fellow Divas and I were watching the event backstage. Sheamus just retained his title and Eva Marie and Natalya are watching with me as he celebrates. Suddenly, I hear Eva whimper seductively.

"Oh God! I love it when Sheamus gets all sweaty and shiny." Eva moans.

I turn to her and chuckle in surprise. "Oh God, what the hell is up with you." I ask her.

"Oh come on, are you really going to tell me that you don't find any of the superstars hot?" Eva questions.

I shrug and try to avoid the question, but she presses on.

"Do you like Daniel Bryan?" Eva questions.

"What? No! He's married and I don't do things like that. I'm no home wrecker." I deny.

"Well, okay, what about Seth?" Natalya suggests.

I cringe in disgust. "Eww, no, I hate him." I tell them.

"No Natty, you have to pick from her favorite wrestlers." Eva tells Natty.

"Oh, then, um... what about Roman Reigns?" Natty guesses.

"Well, he's attractive, but I'd more wanna be his friend. Not to mention he has a daughter and I'm so not ready to be a mother." I say truthfully.

"What about Dean?" Eva correctly guesses.

I look down so they don't see my rosy red cheeks. "He's okay." I bit my lip and try not to react too much.

"Oh my God, you like Dean Ambrose!" Eva says all excited.

"Okay, I do but can you really blame me. He has a hot bod and he has gorgeous blue eyes." I dream with a sigh.

"You mean his crazy eyes." Natty teases.

"They are not crazy eyes." I argue.

"I guess." Eva says before dropping the subject.

                              *      *      *

A lot happened over the course of the pay-per view. Dean Ambrose returned and I'm pretty sure I almost died. Unfortunately, he got arrested and I haven't been able to meet him.

AJ Lee took the Divas Championship from Paige which I was so excited for. If anyone deserves it, it's AJ.

I get up and decide to walk around during the main event. I'm not really interested in the match.

I'm walking around when I see Dean Ambrose restrained to a cheer, plastic ties around his hands and legs. He is thrashing his body about trying to break free.

Without thinking, I walk up to him.

"Hey Dean." My voice cracks from being so nervous and I quickly shut up.

"Hey kid, you're new here aren't you?" He asks as politely as possible in his situation.

"Yea, do you need some help?" I offer.

"Yes please." He nods his head.

I go into my purse and pull out a nail filer. I lean down and begin filing down the zip ties in order to break it. I make a mistake and scratch him with it instead.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry." I apologize.

"Don't worry about it. I'm just grateful to you for helping me." He assures me.

"Oh it's no problem, truth be told I couldn't wait to meet you." I say before even thinking.

"Really, why?" He replies rather puzzled.

"Yea, just because... you know..." I begin to fumble nervously with my words. "you're just a great wrestler." I recover.

"Right." He says with a smirk on his face. His smile is so cute.

"Shut up." I say a bit flirtatiously. It doesn't take me long to finish cutting his restraints.

He gets up and begins to walk away mumbling. "I'm gonna kick Seth Rollins's ass!"

While I would love to see that, I know that's not the smartest move.

"Wait a second." I stop him and catch up.

"What?" He asks confused.

"If you go out now and attack him, they'll cuff you again and who knows what will happen. Wait until tomorrow night on Raw, then kick the living daylight out of him." I suggest.

"I suppose you're right." He admits.

"I know I am." I joke around.

He smiles and laughs at my joke. "Okay, I'm going to lay low the rest of the night, I'll see you tomorrow."

"See you Dean." I say, a bit disappointed that we are going our separate ways.

"Oh yea, I forgot to ask, What is your name?" He asks.

"My real name is Faith, but you can call me Clara." I respond.

"My stage name is Dean, but I prefer Jonathan." He replies.

"Okay, good bye Jonathan." I say a bit sadly.

"Bye Clara." He says back to me before taking off and disappearing,

Could this be the start of a great new thing?