Raw Revolution

I lay on my bed, still in tears over the note. I had hoped I had gotten through to Isaac last night. I feel as though I failed him. Dean had taken the note from me and read it. I noticed that midway through reading,  he began to look confused. From the glazed and concentrated look in his blue eyes, I could tell the gears in his head were hard at work. Something was not sitting well with him.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"This just doesn't sound like Isaac, he never brought up wanting to leave." He replies.

I lower my head in shame. "Actually, he did, last night." I whisper.

He seems to be rethinking, and is taking everything in account. "Nope, I still don't see Isaac being behind the letter. Isaac loves you, He would write it by hand and make it more personal. This is typed. I don't know, I just have a hard time trusting this." Dean counters. I had not even noticed that it was typed. I nod my head in agreement, Dean was right, Isaac would have handwritten the note. This gave me both hope, and fear at the same time, if Isaac didn't write this, than who did?

I spend most of my day in the gym. Whenever I need to clear my head, I workout. Luckily, Dean was willing to workout with me. I was definitely going to need to beat someone today at Raw to help as well. I was done with Eva, I beat her and Can move on, but maybe I'm ready to put my attention to Seth. Dean and I hadn't talked about it yet but it was my choice, I was going to fight Seth if I chose to.

Later that night, we began to drive to Raw. Dean had words to exchange with Bray Wyatt, and I was fine with that. I went to the locker room and got dressed. AJ came skipping up to me, She seemed troubled.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I got this note." She tells me, handing it to me. It was a note that was addressed to AJ from Me. It was all a bunch of insults, and accusations and ended with it saying that I wanted to cut all ties with her. It was typed, like my not from earlier.

"I swear AJ I didn't write this." I defend.

"I know, you wouldn't say these things, but who wrote it?" She reassures me.

"I don't know." I reply, utterly confused. AJ shakes her head than her eyes open wide and she points to an envelope attached to the back of my locker. I grab it and open it up.

It is a note that simply says Meet me in the ring after your match. I'm shaken to my core, not for the command, but because typed to the note is a picture of Dean and I sleeping last night. I show it to AJ.

"What the hell!" AJ sounds scared for me, She is a good friend. While I appreciate her concern, I don't want her involved with this. "I have a match with Alicia Fox tonight, wish me luck." She says.

"Good luck,  I'm taking on Paige." I answer.

"Oh Jesus." She says before skipping off. I continue to get ready for my match. What is going on?

After Dean's segment, he comes down to the ring, fuming. I hadn't told him about the notes, he had enough on his plate.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yea, I need to go home. I just feel like I gotta get out of here." He says. He couldn't leave, I still needed him here.

"No, listen, I want you to stay." I tell him.

"Come on, you get to go home early but I don't?" He counters.

"Listen, I don't want to argue, and my match is up next so I can't explain. Anyway, I want you to stay." I repeat. He nods his head.

"Fine." He agrees. I kiss and thank him, then go out for my match. I go out first, and I wait for Paige to come down. She comes out, skipping down the ramp. She is crazy. She enters the ring and the bell goes.

We charge at each other and grapple together. She kicks my leg and it gives out. She backs away and slaps me in the face. I go down and I begin to hunch over. She backs up and than extends her leg to kick me in the jaw but I am able to evade it.

I flop down to the mat and sweep my leg, it trips her and she comes crashing down. I run up and stomp on her back. She grabs my leg and pulls it in, causing me to fall backwards. I lay on my back, holding my head while Paige takes a breath.

I get up first and wait for her to get up. Once she does, I run and kick her in the face. She begins to stumble forward and I grab her and set her up for Claraty. As I do so, Eva's music starts. I let Paige go and turn to see Eva dragging AJ out by her hair. I run to the ropes and begin yelling at her. Eva has a microphone.

"You don't think I forgot about you Clara, do you?" She snarls. AJ struggles out and kicks Eva in the gut. Eva is hunched over. I laugh than turn around to see Paige's boot as it connects with my face. Then, she lifts me up and does with what I assume is the Ram-Paige by the way the top of my head slams into the mat. She covers me and I hear AJ run in as the referee reaches 3. Paige slithers out as AJ attends to me.

I look up to see Eva raising Paige's hand. That Bitch. I hold my head in pain. They exit and then the lights go out. I feel AJ get ripped from me and I hear a body hit the mat. The lights go back on and I see Isaac's body sprawled across the mat in front of me. AJ is lying in the corner, in front of her is Bray Wyatt.

I turn to the ring entrance and call for help. "Dean, Dean, help!" I scream in panic.

"Dean won't be helping you darling." Bray replies in a sinister voice. The titantron shows Dean backstage, lying still. "So here is your choice darling, join me and you van have Isaac, or go against me and you can have Dean and AJ." He proposes.

I shake my head in confusion. I need help, I need help. "Your psycho." I insult. He charges forward and grabs my neck. He lifts me up.

"Clara, you are too good for this world, I can see it, you are a beautiful saint." He says. Sheamus' theme plays and he charges to the ring. Bray drops me and retreats. I hold my throat in pain.

Sheamus leans next to me. "Are you alright there fella?" He asks. I nod even though I'm coughing.

"Help my brother." I request. He nods and aids Isaac and begins to carry up the ramp. I do the same for AJ. Together, all four of us get to the back. After setting AJ and Isaac down, Sheamus and I look for Dean.

"I don't need your help anymore." I reassure Sheamus. He grabs my arms and spins me so I'm facing him. He strokes my cheek and I pull away.

"Hey, I've been thinking, why did I let you go?" He asks.

"We had a drunken one night stand, it meant nothing." I reply. "I'm with Dean, we're engaged and happy together. In fact, go I can handle the rest on my own." I tell him. He shakes his head and I raise my voice, "I'm thankful for your help but please go." He reluctantly nods then leaves.

It takes me a while but I find him out cold. I shake him and he wakes up.

"I'm sorry, something attacked me." He explains.

"I know, I know." I reassure him. "Let's go home." I suggest, he nods his head in agreement. We get our things and wait for Isaac and AJ to be cleared and then we all head to the hotel together.

"Renee Young is cute, she came in and was making sure that I was okay." Isaac says with a smile. I smile too.

"Oh she's good, maybe I can set you two up." I joke.

"Yes please." Isaac replies with a smile. Once we make it, we deal with the issue of Bray breaking into our room, then go to a new hotel room where only we have access. First, we go to get our stuff from our old room. When we enter, we realize the room is littered with photos of me. I shake my head in fear and astonishment. Bray Wyatt is crazy!