Chapter 5

Christian

Karl got back to me with a precise location of where Lina was along with her schedule. She still worked as a waitress at "The Pink Door" so i decided to make an appearance on a Monday night. I knew that it would be a bit slower, which should give her a chance to talk to me. Putting on some casual clothes and a long jacket i headed for the door just after 6pm. I hesitated at the door urning for Ana, i could feel myself slipping in to a very dark place. She was the light at the end of the tunnel, and now all there was was darkness. I locked the door and headed for my car, pushing Ana to the corner of my thoughts. I was on a different mission. I drove myself, i didn't want Taylor to know what i was up to,he most likely try and talk me out of it. He had always been more than just a driver to me, he was a caring friend as well. I arrived at "The Pink Door" and was seated by a young, blonde hostess at a table in the corner of the restaurant.

"Is Lina here" I asked the hostess

"Yes, she is" The girl answered "Would you like me to send her over?"

"I would love that" I replied opening the menu.

I looked towards the kitchen looking for Lina. She came out a few minutes later to see me. As soon as she saw me, she rolled her eyes. Our relationship was that of a dominent and Submissive. She was liked having a reputation of being confident and strong. She was a respectable, self-driven women. She had long brown hair with laser blue eyes and a dancer's physique. She was stunning. When she initially signed the contract there were very little revisions. She wanted our relationship to be as secret as i did. I was not concerned with her sharing details with anyone else. She was too proud for that. She was my submissive for 2 years, She did everything that i asked. She never complained and in turn i gave her anything she needed. She was my last submissive before i met Ana, and she was my favorite one. I offered her the world for her co-operation and secrecy. She asked for only one thing. She wanted to go to Law school and didn't have the money to pay for it. I paid for her first two years. She was an exceptional student so it was no surprise when i found out that she had received a scholarship for the rest of her education. I assumed that she was only working here to pay for living expenses.

"Well if it isn't Christian Grey" She said

"Lina, it's been awhile" I commented

"Sure has. I don't miss our little arrangement though" Lina said confidently "Why are you here?"

"Are you done Law school yet?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Christian, i don't want to make small talk. I want to know why you are here" She pushed.

"This is what i love about you, straight-forward, confident and independant" I said trying to find the words to convey my needs.

"I'll make this easy" Lina said bending over so that we were face to face "Our 'arrangement' suited both of us for a period of time. I am not interested in being a sexual lapdog for you. If you need an attorney, that's a different story"

"How about we just do some lighter stuff" I said trying to compromise

"Looks like your married" Lina answered pointing to my wedding ring.

"Separated" I replied.

"I see" Lina said "I'm not a home-wrecker Christian. Just because i work her and wear 8 inch heels doesn't mean i'm willing to do anything. If you are not here to order, then there is no reason for you to be here. I will not be a sucker for another pretty face"

"OK" I sighed feeling defeated.

My pride felt wounded. I was always in control, this time Lina was in control and it felt awful. I was embarrassed. In the past i had never felt like going back to a previous sub. Once I was done i moved on. Is this how Ana feels every time i i force her to be a submissive? I went back to my car, sinking into the seat. Tears rolled down my face. I wasn't an emotional person. The experience with Lina rattled me to the core. I could not continue to hurt Ana. I felt like a monster.