Chapter 19

Ana POV

I could feel my internal consciousness screaming for me to turn back but despite my anxious, tight muscles I continued to follow Christian's lead. How would our relationship ever work without some trust. It starts here and now. If he was gentle and loving about it I knew I could take it and meet him halfway like he wanted. Visions of our last red room jaunt came rolling back in my mind. My body flinched involuntarily squeezing the small sphincter of my anus as I relived Christian forcing a plug inside it. I was not ready. The pain was sharp and severe. Christian sensing my discomfort pulled me in close.

"Are you ok?" He asked confused

"Yeah," I answered Hesitantly "I'll be fine."

He slid the shiny silver key into the lock of the red room door. My chest grew tight with each passing click. He had the power to create a new sexual paradise or completely destroy my trust in him forever. He gave the door a gentle push revealing all the secret sexual fantasies that he had pent up deep in his soul. The countless tortures and pleasures that he had experienced with the 15 previous subs filled my mind with outlandish scenarios of wild nights of whipping and awkward sexual positions.

"You seem on edge," He replied analyzing me from head to toe.

"it's just been a long time is all," I said " Be gentle, this could take some getting use to."

"He nodded in understanding as we entered the red room. It was just the same as it was the last time I was in here, Everything had it's place. Just the way Christian liked it. I followed close behind him. We had done this dance a few times in the past and it was never something that had satisfied any of my desires. If he could change my mind we could make this work.

'Give me a good long orgasm, Christian' I thought 'Make me a believer and I will be yours'

"kneel!" He ordered as he turned around to face me.

Sensing the seriousness in his voice I immediately complied with his request. I lowered my knees to the soft carpet, allowing them to sink into its course hairs.

"Hands above your head," He instructed. His voice firm and formal. It was as though he became a different person as soon as he stepped into this red dungeon of dark desires. I felt my body listening to his requests as though I was a solider taking orders from my superior officer. In this room we were no longer on the same level. I wanted to see the pleasure in this room but my mind couldn't let go of my complete loss of control. In here my body was his, my words were his. Only my prevailing thoughts remained mine. I stayed silent not wanting to ruin his concentration. He was in the zone ready to feed his inner demons. I felt his hands comb through my hair tying it back into a tight braid.

"Place your hands above your head," He instructed. He grabbed them placing a pair of cold gold cuffs on each wrist. "Are they comfortable or should I loosen them. "He asked

"They're ok," I whimpered.

"There is nothing to be afraid of Ana. Surrender yourself to pleasure and your body will thank you." He assured me

"I'm trying," I sighed. Letting out an exhale that emptied my lungs.

"what is your safe word?" He asked

"Purple," I whimpered.

"Good use it when things become to much for you. This is how we communicate," He advised.

"This is not a lifestyle that is easy to open up too. It may take time. I can assure that this is what I want and I want it with you." He assured me.