Chapter 14

Ana POV

My mood progressively improved throughout the week. I threw myself mentally into my work, which served to distract me from my relationship with Christian. No texts or calls from Christian whatsoever. What was he planning to do to me next? I thought. I felt guilty for thinking that way. He was suppose to be my husband whom I loved not some monster that I feared and yet these thoughts persisted. Without Christian's presence in my life I fell back into the mundane work lifestyle that I had back when I was living in Spokane. If Christian wanted to talk to me he would have to make the next move. I had picked up my phone to text him but thought better of it. With the exception of the occasional co-worker asking if my weekend plans included Christian It was as though I had never left. Friday came quickly and I wondered if I should go out this weekend or wait to see if Christian wanted to try another date. My heart still skipped a beat at the thought of his confident, sexy presence.

Finally as I was sitting at home in front of the TV with Kate and Elliot early friday evening I got a call from my estranged husband.

"Good Evening Ana." Christian said. His voice smooth and tantalizing.

"Good Evening Christian." I responded not sure what to say.

"Do you want to try this again?" He asked.

"What? The date?" I replied back.

"Yes! The date." Christian answered.

"Yeah of course." I said excitedly.

"When can I come get you?" he asked

"Tomorrow night." I said without hesitation

"How does 5:00 pm sound." He said with pep in his voice

Lina had ben on my mind since Christian and I had gone out. A part of me wanted to investigate Christian's deviancy further. Questions plagued stirred through my mind. Was Christian sincere? Did he go further with Lina than he was willing to admit? I needed to talk to Lina personally before I could see Christian again. Friday night seemed like the perfect day to go out to 'The Pink Door'. My feelings of distrust were alive and well and I knew that my heart was slowly slipping away from him. Somehow I felt more stress than joy at the thought of seeing him. I called 'The Pink Door' to make sure that Lina was working that evening before going down. I was petrified to the core at the idea of confronting her but I knew that I had to in order to gain a sense of closure. Kate accompanied on my mission to 'The Pink Door' without the knowledge of my true intentions.

"Are you ready to go?" Kate asked excitedly

"Yes!" I said coming out of the bathroom.

"That's what your wearing?" She asked both shocked and surprised "Not that I'm judging but that's a bit conservative for a bar"

"I like this dress" I stated confidently.

"Ok there Grandma" Kate joked "We're ready!"

"You better have a good time" demanded Elliot "I don't agree to be the DD for just anyone"

"Your so good at it though" Kate laughed planting a playful kiss on his inviting lips.

I could not help but feel a hint of jealousy when I saw the love that Kate and Elliot enjoyed. Their relationship was nothing like the one that Christian and I had. He was beaming with respect and admiration for her and she returned his love in abundance. They grew up in the same household. How could they be so different? Why did Elena choose only Christian to destroy and not any of the other children? Could Christian be saved or was I just dreaming?

After the Honeymoon: A  fifty shades fan fictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें