Author's Note

Before all my stories, I always like to say that I don't own Pirates of the Caribbean or any of the characters in POTC. I only own my character and her story and her dialogue.

I'm not trying to say I do (clearly), but I just wanted to add that beforehand.

A little bit of info about this story (if you didn't see the note about my other story).

This is almost the exact same story as "Mistah Captain Jack Sparrow", except I changed some things.

Obviously, I changed the title because the title for the other one, in my opinion, is just a little silly.

I changed the character because the girl I used in my other story looked nothing like a pirate, so I found a different character who was more accurate looking and matches the other characters better. I also changed her story slightly and the whole "Hellcat" thing was just... cringe (in my opinion.)

I changed up a bit of what happened, and I changed the end completely because I found trying to write the sequel for the other one was incredibly frustrating and kind of bored me a little, so I changed the end of it. There's better grammar (hopefully), and it's just overall a more updated version of this story (that doesn't make me cringe)

I also wanna add that I do appreciate all the love and support you guys have gave my other story, that's why I haven't taken it down (I don't take my stories down, regardless if they're cringy or not). I just wanted the story to be the best I can make it be, so in conclusion, I hope you understand, and I hope you give this story as much love and support as my other one.

Don't forget to share it with your friends (real or fake, we don't shame here), and don't forget to give it a little bit of love.

And I'll be working on that sequel, when I can.

Thank you all!

❤ Haylee ❤