Daddy!Okita Souji •|Papa|•

Sitting at the edge of your shared room with Okita Souji, you slid the doors open. "Ahhhh!~" You smiled. "The morning air feels so nice!"

Okita groaned from his position on the floor and turned over to face you. "Geesh woman. Can you ever just stay still?"

"I don't think so. This baby has given me lots of energy." You rubbed your stomach gently. "Hey Souji," you called out to the green eyed man, using your index finger to lure him in your direction. "Feel this."

He dragged himself to you and placed a hand on your stomach. "This never gets old." Souji gave a hearty grin. The baby in your stomach moved around like it was going to come out anytime. "So active in the morning." He kissed your stomach.

"Hey! If you do that sort of stuff, at least close your door!" Nagakura yelled, throwing a fit like an oversized gorilla, nostrils flaring and everything.

"The pregnant lady opened it. You can duel it out with her." Souji retreated to his futon with that statement, leaving Nagakura frustrated with jealously.

Next to Souji, a tiny body tossed and turned. "Iss cold." The boy complained.

"Sorry kiddo, but your mama wants some fresh air." Souji stroked his back, soothing him back to sleep.

"You remember? He was the total opposite of this one." You asked Souji, pointing to your stomach. "He was super active at night. I could barely sleep because it felt like he was bouncing on my back."

"So you think it's a girl?" Souji asked, eyeing your pregnant figure. "I mean it does look like you're carrying high."

"Do you want a girl?" You asked in reply, staring off into the center garden of the Shinsengumi headquarters.

"I'll take either." Souji made his way over to you, nuzzling his neck into the nape of your neck. "I want one of each at least. If this one's not a girl, we can keep trying until we get one. I mean, pregnancy suits you." He snaked his arms up the sides of your torso, aiming for your b-

"Papa, stop!" Your son had karate chopped the top of Souji's head. "Dat milk is fo' baby, not you!"

You blushed a bright red at your son's words.

"Ah man," a familiar voice interrupted your thoughts. Your eyes moved from your son to Heisuke who was standing right in front of you, scratching the back of his head. "Souji's at it again."

"He'suke nii-san," your son smiled widely, his green eyes glistening. "A' you here to play?"

"You betcha." Heisuke winked. "I'll race you to breakfast!"

And with that the two rushed off.

"Make sure he washes up before he eats!" You yelled out to Heisuke.

"So now it's just the two of us." Souji whispered in your ear, his hands were massaging the small of your back.

"And this one." You giggled, taking both of Souji's hands and placing it over your stomach once more.

"Dammit. All these kids are in my way." He jokingly pouted, adjusting himself so that he was laying in your lap. You stroked his reddish brown hair and allowed for him to fall asleep.

You stared off into the center garden and smiled. Inoue had been taking an awful lot of care into the aesthetics of it so that you would be pleased.

Birds chirped and sang as the sun contrasted the shadows of the headquarter's structure.

The grass and plants were covered in a light dew.

"Hey, even if it's a girl. We should have as many as possible." You whispered.

"I don't disagree." Souji sat up and yawned, kissing your temples. "I'd like to start as soon as possible, but for now we should focus on feeding you, mama."

"Food sounds like such a good idea right now." You moved to stand up and Souji offered you an extended hand. "Such a gentleman." You teased, walking hand in hand to the main hall to eat whatever breakfast Saito had cooked.

Wait.

"Weren't you supposed to help Saito with breakfast this morning???" You yelled, playfully hitting his arm. "That was rude of you to skip out like that!"

"Ah man." He scratched the back of his head in uncertainty. "Well, I mean you-"

"Don't use me as an excuse!" You scolded. The two of you began bickering.

"Ahhh. How nice it must be to be young." Kondou admired from a distance.