Possessive!Chikage Kazama & Hijikata Toshizo •|Birthday Special|• Part 1

OUR FIRST LEMON!~ I've been shying away from lemons because I don't think I'll be very phenomenal BUT there's a first for everything right? This will have to be split into two really long parts to continue the story line, so here's part one (no lemon here)!

Thanks for the request, @AleBrasil01

Now, let the imagination run wild~

~~~~~

A beautiful mix of cool colors covered everything overhead as you made your way home from work. You smiled at the thought of seeing your lover after a hectic day at work.

"Kazama~" You playfully uttered your lovers name while entering your shared bedroom. When you were granted no response, you tiptoed closer. "Are you sleeping?"

"Why are you here?" The male coldly asked, not glancing in your direction. In fact, he faced the opposite way.

"Why?" You were taken aback. "I came to visit you, love." You smiled inwardly at the pet name you used for him and kneeled down next to his futon, trying to reach out and touch his hair.

Before your hand could advance more than six inches in his direction, he grabbed your wrist and tossed it aside.

The rejection made your heart sting.

Kazama sat up and rubbed at his temples. "I just managed to fall asleep and then you waltz in and bother me." He opened his eyes and his golden orbs glared at you.

"I-I'm sorry." You winced in the presence of his fury. "I will take my leave immediately, so rest well."

Kazama sighed and laid back down to rest as you walked away from him. It hadn't occurred to you that maybe he was too busy to tend to your needs right now.

Tears welled in your eyes as you walked away. This was the first time he had flat-out rejected you. Usually his demeanor was cold but Kazama always wanted you close by. His possessive personality couldn't stand the thought of you being anywhere near other men unless he was with you, and unless if you were working.

You worked as a Geisha in the red light district, Shimabara. There you had helped Kazama forge bonds with other demon clans like Princess Sen's. In addition, it was a great place to gather information on human affairs. Kimigiku, Sen, and yourself had become quite the trio in one of the most famous establishments.

Before you knew it, your own feet had taken you back to work. Reluctantly, you decided to work your worries away.

You headed to the dressing room to prepare and was met by a wide-eyed Kimigiku.

"I thought you just finished." The beautiful female had asked.

"Yeah, but I'm not needed at home." You sighed. "It looks like I'm just bothering that man, so I'll work instead."

"You're too kind, (y/n). Especially toward Chikage Kazama." Her eyes narrowed. Kimigiku was like a true friend who cared about your every move.

"But even so, I can't imagine leaving him. He has moments where he can be sweet." You began to get dressed. "Do you want to help me with my hair?" You asked.

"How do you want it?" Kimigiku asked, she felt pity for you in your current state. She could sense that you were hurt by something.

"However you want." You allowed her freedom to play with your hair as you readied your face.

"Then today we'll make it extra special!" She readily took out her hair supplies and began styling your hair.

"Thank you Kimigiku." You looked into her eyes through the large vanity mirror in front of you.