Chikage Kazama •|Responsibility|•

Kyaaaaa! Demon! Demon! Demon! Demon! I looooooove his deep voice, totally matches his character. Definitely my type! Tsundere❤️

~~~~~

The blonde-haired demon sighed deeply and let his head fall to his desk.

"You just seem to get busier and busier each time I visit." You chuckled and walked up to his desk.

Kazama reached a hand out for you to grab, which you did. You caressed his tired hand with your own.

"It seems to be never ending." He was definitely fatigued. "Come to my side." Kazama sat up.

You walked around the desk and stood next to his chair. The golden-haired demon embraced your torso.

"You smell different." He took a good whiff to confirm.

"Yeah, I know." You chuckled, stroking his hair.

Kazama was curious as to how your scent could change so drastically. He hasn't seen you for a couple months, but that shouldn't have made your scent change. 'What is she doing differently?' He thought.

You caressed his face in both of your hands and forced him to look at you.

"I'm pregnant." You stated. It was as if you read his mind.

For some reason, it amused you to see his eyes widen in shock. He was definitely surprised.

"B-but how? It's mine?" He asked.

"How you say? Well, I'll spare you the details, it was the last time I saw you. The first night I came to visit, you led me to you room and then mad-"

"T-that's enough. I remember that." He was obviously embarrassed.

You chuckled at his inverted shyness.

"Is it mine, you ask. Well, I have not slept with anyone else in my entire lifetime. I hope you are the first and the last."

Kazama sighed again and rested his head onto your stomach once more.

"I am overjoyed." Kazama stood up swiftly and pressed his forehead against your own. Then he granted you VIP access to one of the world's seven wonders, his smile.

His arms reached out and caressed you.

"I will take care of preparations for the wedding. You sit here for now and rest." His red eyes seemed sincere, so you took a seat. He was happier than you could have guessed. "If you get tired, feel free to make your way to my room. From now on, it is also yours." Chikage kissed your forehead and headed out the door of his study. He wanted to complete preparations as soon as possible.

"I never knew a man could be this sweet." You smiled, rubbing your stomach. "I thought I was going to have to convince him to let me be his concubine."

You took a seat in Chikage's chair, just as he told you to, and smiled out of content. But you frowned immediately thinking, 'What do I do now?' You didn't want to disrupt any of his paperwork and mess up his organizational system, so you headed to his room instead.

You decided to wait for him there.

Laying down on the bed, you relished in the idea that this is also your bed from now on.

Many hours passed before the doors slid open.

Chikage staggered towards the bed.

You giggled at his exhausted features.

"Come here." You waved him over with your hand. As he got closer, you moved to the further side of the futon to grant him space.

You heard a plop as he dropped to the floor.

"This is out of character for you." You tenderly stroked his back.

"That's because I feel comfortable showing you my weak side." He stripped himself of his heavy clothing and laid down next to you in his under-most layers. His large, rough hands caressed one side of your face.

You basked in the warmth of Chikage's affections, which he was openly displaying towards you.

"The wedding preparations are ready." He suddenly stated.

"I see, when will they take place?" You stared into his mesmerizing eyes.

"As soon as possible." He wrapped you in his arms, pulling you closer.

"That's a vague answer, Chikage." You pouted. It wasn't like him to beat around the bush.

"Tomorrow." You felt him hold his breath, as if he knew what was going to happen next.

"What?!" You tried to pry yourself away from him but he held on to you tightly. "S-s-so soon?"

"Yes." He finally took in a deep breath of air.

"We don't even have the opportunity to soak in the thought that we're going to have a child together." You whined.

"I'm aware." He sighed. "But I want to take responsibility for something that I caused."

"Not something. Someone." You chuckled, then a thought came to mind. "By the way, let's think of names."

"For a boy..." You began.

"Kazama." He finished.

"No! I don't want him to have the same name as you, that's confusing." You strongly protested.

"Fine." He pouted. "Then for a girl... Chizuru!"

You playfully hit his shoulder. "Really? We are not naming our child after that girl you chased around."

Chikage chuckled. "I'm only messing with you." He rubbed the area that you hit.

"No you're not. I will come up with names, and you will choose one." You sighed.

"That, I can agree with." He nuzzled his chin into the top of your head.

~~~~~

Ahh! Love love love him. ❤️Send in requests! Hahah