•|Quarantine?|•

Hey guys! Since we're all Social Distancing, I thought I'd bring our Hakuouki men into our world for a bit so we can see what they would do. I know it gets lonely, so hope you guys read and have nice dreams about them! Hahah. Just a little something for each of them.

~~~~~

Hijikata Toshizo

Definitely disinfecting anyone who comes into the house. He's nicknamed the 'demon commander', but that also means it's his job to make sure that everyone makes it out alive. If there ever comes a time where groceries run low, he'll be the first one to volunteer, AND he'll properly disinfect them upon his return. Toshizo is the most responsible one, and will always make sure you're comfortable. But... "Don't touch your face!"

Okita Souji

Ohoho. Mischievous Souji... He's the type that will do that tiktok challenge where you strip down naked and walk in on your lover while they're doing work—and he'd pick the angle where only you would be able to see him. Totally a tease. Expect lots of sexy time while you're home. "If you wanna work on something, I have a job for you."

Saito Hajime

If Hajime was quarantined with you, he would keep you home at all costs (except if you have to go to work and such). He's usually pretty respectful of you and stays as quiet as possible so that you can get your school work/work/conferences/etc. done. "Make sure you're eating enough, and take breaks every once in a while."

Harada Sanosuke

Sano's just a chill dude, ya know? While you're typing away and doing things he'll be chilling on the couch just watching you do your thing. Occasionally there will be a slight "Do you need help?", but other than that he simply enjoys watching you. It's the little things in life that counts, and having you around is definitely a blessing for him. 

Nagakura Shinpachi

He's literally a big kid. In the case of quarantine, Shin will refuse to be alone. He needs someone there to keep him company or else it'll get a little too lonely for him—and no one wants a whiny, lonely Shin. He'll constantly bother you for attention and appreciates it when you just let him hold you. "Can't all that other stuff wait until later?"

Toudou Heisuke

At the beginning of quarantine, Heisuke is the type to think that staying at home with you is such a blessing! Lots of random kisses, lots of surprise back hugs... AND then he'll get antsy because he can't go out like he used to. It'll be your job to make sure he doesn't sneak out and slip outside unannounced. "I just need a bit of fresh air~! It's like a jail cell in here~!"

Kazama Chikage

Chikage is one to stick to the rules—in this case. His main priority is to keep all of his family safe, and that means not a single soul is going to be in crowded places like grocery stores. ESPECIALLY on sunny days when others want to be outside. Since this is the case, you're expected to be attached to him—by the hip—at all times. This is a pandemic, and Chikage don't play.

~~~~~

On a real note, stay safe everyone! I love y'all so I want to make it through this with everyone!