🍋Possessive!Chikage Kazama & Hijikata Toshizo •|Birthday Special|• Part 2🍋

Previously

"Come closer." He demanded.

You were confused as to why he was so upset. 'If anything, shouldn't I be upset?' You pouted. Just an hour or so ago, Kazama had rejected your advances to get close to him.

You hesitated at first, but then decided to obey his command. Going against his word would only fuel his anger. You stood up immediately and quietly walked over to his side. A small table was placed in front of him and you planned on sitting adjacent to him, but before you could sit down, his strong hands made their way around your waist and pulled you onto his lap.

"K-Kazama!" You yelped in surprise. "W-What are you doing?"

You tried to get out of your position, but his arms had already made their way around your waist, holding you down.

You felt the man behind you bury his face into your back.

"What's wrong?" You asked, stroking the hands that he used to bind you to him. You knew that it was unusual for him to act this way and wanted to get to the bottom of it. "You didn't want to have anything to do with me earlier when I got home, and now that I'm working you come here upset that I left?"

Kazama stayed silent.

You pushed the table in front of you away and removed his arms. Then you proceeded to sit in front of him, facing him. "Your silence won't tell me anything." You grabbed one of his hands and held it in both of yours, stroking his long, slender fingers. You glanced up at him and noticed that he was staring at you with such intense emotions. You wanted to know what was behind the reason for him making such a pained face like that.

~~~~~

"I don't know if you've noticed, but this room is directly below the room of the commander of the Shinsengumi." Kazama now stared at you with hurt eyes.

"Why are you making a big deal of it? I'm only working. You know exactly what I do." You were confused.

"But I know nothing of this birthday special." He was dead serious about this.

Your mouth dropped in awe. Was he... jealous?

"Kazama. The birthday special... I'll have you know that it's not what you're thinking." You sighed. "This establishment is strict about no sexual contact between the geisha and guests. The birthday special is simply a back massage with essential oil."

His face now contained emotions that were inexplainable.

"Prove it." He stated, testing your patience.

"But it's not your birthday." You stated blatantly, biting your lip.

"Well I'm a troublesome guest, so do it for me." Kazama demanded.

You sighed, giving in. "I suppose."

You walked over to a small drawer in the room and pulled out a towel, pillow, and essential oil.

"Please remove the upper half of your kimono and lay face-down on this towel." You handed said item to him.

"Do it for me." He demanded, and you complied. You didn't do it for him because he was a guest, but because he was your lover.

He kept his gaze on you as you undid every string that held his kimono together, and instead of laying down afterwards, he flipped you onto the towel instead.

"K-Kazama!" You were taken aback by his sudden action.

~~LEMON WARNING AHEAD!~~(● ˃̶͈̀˂̶͈́)⁾⁾