Chikage Kazama •|Cherry Blossom|•

Sorry it took so long! It's finally here!

~~~~~

"Kazama!" You ecstatically ran toward your handsome demon husband.

"What is it?" He turned to face you. You ran at him so hard that your body basically slammed into his own. An 'umph' was heard on impact. "Why are you so excited? I don't remember today being special." His cold eyes stared at you.

"The cherry blossoms have bloomed. We should go see them together!" You rubbed your face into his chest, taking in his strong scent.

"I see." You glanced up at him to see his eyebrows furrow in deep thought. "Would it make you happy?" He asked.

You brought your hand up to rub at his eyebrow, dispelling the wrinkles there. "Don't think too hard, you'll grow wrinkles."

"Answer the question. Would it make you happy?" He stared down at you.

"Yes, it would." You giggled. "When are you free?"

You released him from your grasp and took a step away from him.

"I think tomorrow is a good day." He patted your head. "I'll take you after my meeting."

"Okay!" You nodded, scurrying down the hall.

The excitement kept you up all night. Kazama, who held you as he slept, struggled to stay sleeping because of how jittery you were.

"Are you ill?" He asked.

"No, just excited." You hugged him tightly. "It's our first outing in a long while, I just look forward to spending time with you."

"But we sleep with one another every night." His large hands stroked your hair. "What makes this outing any different?"

"I don't know." You felt him rest his chin above your head. "I think that the idea of being together during the day just makes me excited."

"I see." He closed his eyes, beginning to doze off.

Instead of sleeping, you began to think about Kazama's changing personality. When you first met him, you got the impression that he was a brash brute because he didn't hesitate to kill anyone who got in his way. He desperately searched for a pure-blooded demon to bear his children, but he didn't take into consideration what it took to be a parent.

It was this brazen version of Kazama that kidnapped you and asked you to give him children. But after spending time with you, he began to understand that being a parent was more complicated than he thought it was.

You remembered that there was a time when he continually pestered you and you retorted with: "In order to be a parent, you have to be strict, but not too strict. You have to make rules, but help them understand that rules can be bent. In order to raise a child properly, you have to voice your opinions but allow them to develop their own. You become their main influence of what's right and what's wrong, and that means you need to define 'right' and 'wrong' for yourself first. If I agree to give you children, will you be able to do all of this? I know that you want children, but can you raise them?"

At your words, the blonde-haired man began to reflect. "If I take your words to heart. Will you consider helping me raise my children?"

It was this submissiveness and acceptance that made you fall for him.

"Kazama, are you sleeping?" You asked, poking his cheek.

In response, Kazama turned his head and playfully bit your finger.

"W-What was that for?" You were taken aback.

"I was only tasting you." He nudged his nose into your hair, taking a whiff.

"I-I see that, but-"

"How about we go look at the cherry blossoms tonight instead?" Kazama asked, still holding your body close to his own. "You seem restless, so allow me to help soothe you."

"I think that's a great idea!" You wiggled out of his grasp and sat up.

You smiled down at him, watching as he slowly sat up. The red-eyed demon took one of your hands in his own and led you to the center garden where a cherry blossom tree glowed a soft pink under the moonlight.

"T-This is beautiful!" You walked toward the tree, placing your palms against it. "Kazama come take a closer look!" Your beautiful (h/c) hair flowed as you turned your head to face your husband.

His eyes widened at the scene. His wife, who had taught him so many things since their first meeting, was standing beneath a pale pink backdrop as the moonlight lightened her features. A truly mystical demon she was.

Before he knew it, Kazama's legs began to move. He wanted to embrace you, to capture you so that you could never leave him. And as soon as you were in his arms, his senses returned to him.

"K-Kazama, are you okay?" Your soothing voice interrupted the sudden wave of emotion he felt.

"I don't know." He sighed, leaning his body against the tree trunk. "I just feel different when I'm around you these days."

You jumped at his words, and he stared down at you. Your expression was filled with surprise and embarrassment.

"I have to tell you something, Kazama." You stuffed your face in his chest, hiding from his gaze.

"What is it?" He raised a brow out of curiosity.

"IThinkI'mPregnant!" You blurted.

Kazama placed his hands on your shoulders, gently removing your body from his own.

"What?" His deep voice sounded confused.

"Do you think it's the hormones? Is that what's driving you crazy?" You asked him, staring into his eyes worriedly.

"Probably." He stroked your cheek with his index finger. "What do you mean you'think' you're pregnant?"

"Well, I'm going to talk to the doctor tomorrow, so I could be sure when I told you." You frowned. "But right now it's just speculation."

"I see." He sighed. "What if I'm not a good parent?" He was referring to your words to him when he kidnapped you.

You hugged him tightly. "We'll be great parents!"

"How can you be so sure?" Kazama wasn't as positive as you were.

"You have me." Was all you had to say to ease his mind.

Kazama was in deep thought for a couple moments before staring into your eyes, speaking up. "You're right. We will be great parents."

~~~~~

Omgggg. I love this man! The cold type is my type~

What's your type?