𝟑

Hey guys I'm Ruby Taylor and I'm gong to be introduce myself and others real quick

Hey guys I'm Ruby Taylor and I'm gong to be introduce myself and others real quick . I am 17 years old my birthday is September 6th , I am African-American & asian .

I guess you can say I'm "slim thick" I have medium sized boobs a slim waist and a plump butt . My only family I know of is my mom and my grandparents and my best friend he's not blood but he's close enough

It's been me and my mom for as long as I can remember she's all I needed and she played both parent rolls for me and for that she will forever have my respect and all the years of raising me in the hood alone she did one hell of a job if I do say so myself which I do lol anyways.

What about my dad you ask *sighs* well I don't exactly know him he left when I was a baby sometimes I have little flash backs of him but I can never fully remember him

Why should I as much as I'm concerned he didn't even want anything to do with me as soon as I stepped out of months and went to years his lost tho my mom is super blessed to have me a daughter lol .

I play volleyball every team I've been on I've been number one and I've been playing since I was a kid so
I deserve my name and awards I've always worked my ass off and not even Jesus himself could tell me other wise .

Anyway on to my best friend , my rode dog , my day one , Brooklyn Jameson he's one of the realest & funniest dudes I've ever met he had my back since we were youngins' every time a nigga did me dirty or a bitch did he wrong we was on they ass like white on rice that was that .

I miss him a lot he was really upset about me leaving Chicago but he did he was gone keep my name alive and visit me as much as he can  . I gotta go that was just catch y'all up on our lil infos at the moment .

         •Brooklyn in the MM•

-follow me on ig @ Jeewweel

*can y'all do me a lil favor and press that star , and tell your friends to check out my story thanks luvs ! 😂*