𝟐𝟖

"Bitch I said I wanted a sprite not no fucking Sierra mist take this boot leg shit back" Chrissy snaps at Tasha, "ok and I said we don't have any fucking sprite so take the mist before you get me fired bitch" Tasha snaps back making me bust out la...

"Bitch I said I wanted a sprite not no fucking Sierra mist take this boot leg shit back" Chrissy snaps at Tasha, "ok and I said we don't have any fucking sprite so take the mist before you get me fired bitch" Tasha snaps back making me bust out laughing at they petty asses.

"Oh my- y'all still friends with this bitch wow y'all fake fake" Tasha says once she seen me making me mug her.

"Shiddd nobody in this group even fucked with you like that we only kept you around cause Chrissy felt bad we don't owe you no loyalty" Justin says making my eyes go wide cause he don't even be snapping like that for real, shit he the nice one in the group.

"Tell em bae" Selene says pecking Justin's cheek making her scoff, "Problem ?" Selene asks her rasing her eyebrow. "Girl aren't you in like 9th grade why you even hanging with these grown ups" Tasha replies back to Selene.

Watch the fuck out Tasha cause she's in a grade below us why you tryna be pressedT shouldn't you be taking our orders or sum ghetto ass ihop never coming back to this hoe again, I say shaking my head.

"Hey sincere" she says smirking at him making her mug him. "Bitch- you heard what the fuck- matter a fact you grimey as fuck You might fuck around and spit in our shit come on y'all" Chrissy says standing up from the booth along either everyone else.

"Man cause if she did that shit I would've beat her ass female or not" Tyquan mumbles making me bust out laughing. "Whatever y'all gone get y'all's don't worry karma a bitch" Tasha says.

Girl shut up don't get embarrassed again, you know what let me shut up and go before these people call the police on us come on y'all, I tell the group while we all begin walking outside.

"Lmaooo that bitch was talking allat shit but she was serving US ain't it funny how life work" Chrissy says shaking her head.

"Duhh sis really tried to come for me and call me a freshman lame ass" Selene says waving her hand in the air. Mann but we had to leave that hoe post order and I'm still hungry so can we please get food ? I said to the group while pouting.

"Man first Justin dumb ass didn't let us go inside and as soon as we get in there we golet a trifling ass bitch as our waitress life wasn't on our side today." Selene says making us laugh at her dramatic-ness.

"Shut yo ass up where y'all wanna eat since y'all SO hungry" Justin asks while rolling his eyes. Sin what you want ? I decide to asks him cause I know damn well none of us was gone decide.

" Shidd I don't even know I just know I want some pancakes" he answers while licking his lips making me lowly laugh.

Hmm ouuu how about buttercup ? I asks the group getting excited, "the one with the big sausages" Chrissy said making the boys laugh, childish asses. Yes bitch that one, y'all down ? I asks the group again while they all mumble in clarification.

Ight ight lets go before they get full.

                                  ....

"THAT SMACKED" Justin yells while quan dapped him up agreeing. Soo what's the move today ? I asks already bored.

"I'm tired and not in the mood for real, I'm finna dip you tryna come to my house for a minute ?" Sin whispers in my ear while the group tried to figure out what we was finna do, sneaky link ups >>.

Yeah that's fine I wanna nap anyway I told him while he nodded. "Ight y'all we finna head out we gone catch up with y'all later." Sin says dapping the boys and side hugging the girls. "Aht aht where y'all fast asses going ?" Chrissy asks smirking.

Bitch byee we dead just finna nap leave us alone I said while laughing. Ok bye thots ima text the gc later probably I told them giving everyone hugs before sun grabbed my hand and walked me to his car.

"Ight so I think my dad girl in there or whatever please don't act out ruby, Ima talk to him soon just don't start nun." He says to me while staring at the road.

Ok that's fine as long as she don't do to much, or try nun slick with me or you we gone be straight you know how I am sin, I say simply while shrugging. "Yeah I know how to hot head ass is." He laughed while putting the car in park and hopping out.

"Sin is that you ?" I hear a little voice I recognize as my little des before I see her running up to sin with full speed. "Wassup youngin, you missed me ?" Sin asks her while picking her up.

"Yeah talia was being mean to me" she says with a pout I guess referring to they dads aggy ass girlfriend. "Ima handle it I got you." He says while she nods her head while still keeping her face in his neck.

"Did you even see who was here ?" He asked chuckling while slightly tickling her making her giggle. Looking up she gasps once she sees me and reaches for me making sincere smack his lips.

Hey pretty girl how you been ? I asks her while spinning her around in my arms, "Gwud" she answers smiling. "Daddy has new gurl" she says mugging nothing in particular.

I know I heard she's not very great, you want me to beat her up for you ? I asks making her laugh before nodding yes making sincere push my head. Ok I was playing don't be touching on me I said mugging him while des did the same.

"But we was just k-" he starts to say before we here the steps creak making me look over and I see a fit lightskin women come down with a smile on her face till she seen me. Sis not even ugly but you can't tell she got bad energy, she ugly as hell now.

"Sin who's your FRIEND ?" She asks while emphasizing friend, Ouup ok-. "Sincere" he said correcting her nonchalantly before talking again, "and this is my girl ruby" he says while I put a obvious fake smile on my face and turn to her holding my hand out.

Yeah I'm his GIRL nice to meet you, I tell her while she shakes my hand with the same fake smile on her face "like wise" she tells me letting go of my hand.

"So how-" she began to talk again before sincere interrupted her, "yeah that's coo come on ruby" he says dragging me up the stairs while she just mugged us. Getting in the room and sitting down on his bed we stay silent for a minute before I laugh out...

"SHE WAS SO PRESSEDT" making sin chuckle while shaking his head and I kept hitting him before falling in the floor still dying of laughter, real life goofy as fuck.