𝟒

Waking up from my not so subtle alarm clock I forgot to set again since we were in a different time zone , I shut it off and closed my eyes again praying to the big man above to let me go back to sleep

Waking up from my not so subtle alarm clock I forgot to set again since we were in a different time zone , I shut it off and closed my eyes again praying to the big man above to let me go back to sleep .

When I realized that wasn't happening anytime soon I looked over at the clock and saw it was 6:23, so I decided to just get up and get ready to start my day which would be conceding of packing
and organizing my room , fun I know .

I closed my eyes for a second then finally made myself get up , I then went into my bathroom and sheesh morning looks not very appealing . I turned my shower on and made sure it was the perfect temperature and I brushed my teeth before I washed my full body and did the rest of my daily routine.

Stepping out of the shower I looked at my clock and saw that it was 8:12 ignoring it I continued to put my lotions, perfumes, and all my other smell goods. I decided to put on something comfy since I would just be in the house decorating playing around I took a few pictures and posted them on my semi popping Instagram .

 I decided to put on something comfy since I would just be in the house decorating playing around I took a few pictures and posted them on my semi popping Instagram

12,564 likes
@ realfamousruby summ light' 💞

br00klyn__ : sexy ass be$to 🤑 call me !
↪️realfamousruby : 143 ❤️ && sorry I'm finna do it right NEOWWWW.

Princesspoppin._ imy pretty 😭 , text me .
↪️realfamousruby : imyt , I gotchu .

trillestj._ 😍😍 look at yo dm
view all 972 comments

Seeing Justin commented made me lose interest in the post all together I talked to him for about 2 months before I found out he was telling his "hOmeBoYs" he smashed.

I was in my head like yeah that's cute but ya girl a virgin out here thanks pooh , after I told Brooklyn about his lil rumors he went up there and did what a best friend is suppose to do yadig.

Remembering Brooklyn's comment I propped my phone up on my desk and waited for the FaceTime call to connect looking at myself in the camera (honestly who doesn't do that 😭) caught off by a "Is that my fake ass bestfriend whatttt"I instantly put a mug on my face.

Ok ok I'm sorry I forgot to call I was tired after that long ass drive I just called to check in before I get to organizing my room.

"Mhmm it's fine I miss you , it ain't the same without you down here" I bet I don't know a soul down here "well I'm a FaceTime away if you want to talk you know" of course exactly why your my best friend Brooklyn Tyjaun Jameson decoding to use his whole government.

"I know I know , oh shantell says hi , (shantell is his girlfriend she's cool people I really like her).

tell her I said hi I miss her "yeah she miss you too she won't stop talking about it" aww I feel loved "well ima let you get to organizing call me later I love you besto" I love you too ima call you again soon "ight" and at that we hung up.

Talking to him makes me really realize how much I miss him and all my peoples down there but it's really not much to do about it so I got to suck it up and I start school next Monday so I guess there's an opportunity for new friends well whatever the only thing on my mind right now is this undesigned room *sighs* let's get started.

*****this chapter was pretty long , your welcome !! Lol but I'm going to try to start doing all of them about this length at least hopefully well byeee qts have fun 💞*****

*can y'all do me a lil favor and press that star , and tell your friends to check out my story thanks luvs ! 😂*