𝟏𝟏

Walking into the building after leaving the school parking lot because we only had about 2 minutes left before class stopping mid sentence I realize I don't have any clue where I'm going or what my classes are I'm real life slow sometimes I think ...

stopping mid sentence I realize I don't have any clue where I'm going or what my classes are I'm real life slow sometimes I think to myself.

"What's wrong with you ?" Tyquan ask noticing my puzzled state, cause my slow ass just realized I don't know any of my classes or my schedule I reply back.

Turning around to the sound of laughter I see sincere and Chrissy cracking up "how the hell you forget your schedule THATS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING" Sincere and Chrissy yelled while laughing.

Rolling my eyes I reply back with I know I know I just got sidetracked can one of you come with me to get my stuff please I beg while putting a baby pout on my lip , this will get them for surely I thought while doing a evil chuckle in my head.

"Sorry pooh me and tyquan got mr.chaser and he does not play about being late we should know we were late a lot last year cause tyquan always wanted to catch up on extracurricular activities

If you know what I mean" Chrissy spoke while wiggling her eyebrows at me and taking tyquans hand in hers and began walking down the hall.

Ouu she so nasty I said to sincere and Justin while laughing and shaking my head , anywaysss I spoke while purposely dragging my s's , Justin can you take me I asked him cause I really didn't want to be alone with sincere considering all the drama he's already caused for me purposely or not I was not fucking with it.

"Sorry wifey I can't I got and Jefferson he's a nigga I don't feel like dealing with this year so i'm trying to lay low and I can't do that with being late on the first
day, sorry ma' I gotta run."

Justin finishes already half way down the hall "- and sincere don't touch my lover nigga I'm with all the shits" he yells before completely disappearing around the corner.

Turned around with my eyes close dreading the inevitable I hear a chuckle "yo ass stuck with me ahaha" sincere taunts and I already can hear in his voice that he has that dumb ass smirk on his face. Turning around I grab his arms and listen to him guide me to the main office.

Stepping out of the office while reading my schedule I get knocked out of my daze bye the paper being snatched out of hands by sincere "nigga give me my shit back" I yell while reaching for my stuff "y'all goals or whatever" a girl said while laughing to her friend about something.

Rolling my eyes at the petty ass hoes I turn my attention back on sincere realizing he was speaking to me "ahh we have all 6 classes together , oh wait we don't got 4th and 2nd period it's okay tho we need a break sometime" he says while a big ass kool aid grin is plastered all over his face.

Lord why can't I catch a break I yell in my head while silently crying , "come on lil girl we're already late" sincere said while pulling my hand to him to a door that had the numbers 67 on them.