𝟗

"Ouu Ouu let's watch get out" Chrissy exclaims breaking us out of the what movie to watch debacle

"Ouu Ouu let's watch get out" Chrissy exclaims breaking us out of the what movie to watch debacle. Sounds good I say and everyone nods and mumbles "that's coo" in agreement.

Putting the movie on I yell Ouu Justin do you have snacks ? , "hell yeah you already know bae" he replies while smirking.

Not your bae I just want the food thanks pooh , now can someone come with me to the kitchen "I'll go" and "I gotchu" were spoken at the same time and I look to see Justin and sin both staring and slightly mugging each other while Tasha was mugging me and Chrissy was trying to contain her laughter.

Everyone falls silent then looks over at me as if I'm suppose to pick. Uhh- I start then just decide to close my mouth , "ayye bro let me do it it's only gone take a minute" sincere speaks.

"Nah it's fine it's my crib I know where everything is at a lil' better" Justin replies. "Whatchu even want need to help her for she grown she just want a lil' attention" Tasha speaks.

Please don't do me attention is the farthest thing I want , frankly the only thing I WANT is snacks but y'all want to be difficult so just throw the whole idea away I speak to the three while mugging and slightly pouting.

Taking my seat on the end of the L shaped couch , I look over to see everyone's eyes on me PROBLEM ? I slightly yell while mugging the group.

"I'm sorry bae please don't be angry at me" Justin gets on his knees in a joking manner , boy get up your fine I say to him while helping him up.

"Yo" accent sexy as hell" sincere blurts causing everyone to stop and look at him , uhh thanks I guess I say trying to avoid contact with a obviously furious Tasha cause I know if she says something it's gonna be a problem.

Well I start while clearing my throat think I should get going it's getting pretty late and we have school tomorrow so you know I say rather awkwardly. "WHAT NOOO YOU DIDN'T EVEN WATCH THE MOVIE" Chrissy wines. "Don't stop her let her leave" Tasha says while rolling her eyes.

"Stfu" everyone says to her , no it's fine I gotta get up early anyway I live a little far from school I say while slightly smiling. "Mmcht okay I'll text you in the morning so we can all meet up" Chrissy says while hugging me tightly.

A Scoffing Tasha gets up and goes to the kitchen "don't mind her she's just jealous sin is showing interest in anybody else" Chrissy says while slightly pulling me from the group for a little private conversation.

Yeah what's her problem I don't even like sincere like that I state slightly lying , "don't worry about her she's just weird" Chrissy replies going back in the house. Stepping in behind her , byeee everyone I'll see y'all tomorrow I say waving.

Getting up Justin says "bye wifey see you tomorrow"while hugging me slightly chuckling I hug him back while replying you need to stop , looking over his shoulder I see a slightly mugging sincere which made me a bit confused but I decided not to think to much of it.

After Chrissy and Tyquan give me there hugs sincere steps up and and wraps his arm around my waist and says "I'm sorry about today don't worry about Tasha mad ass she just pressedT somebody else got my attention". Slightly chuckling while blushing I step back.

"Let me see your phone" sincere says hesitating but eventually agreeing I unlocks my phone and hand it to him. Waiting a few seconds while watching him type something then pick his phone up and does the same thing again he finally hands me back my phone.

Looking at the screen I see he put his number in and saved it as "forever 😘" laughing at the name I change it to "sincere 🧡" what you got me under ?

I asked curiously handing me his phone look down and see "ruby 😍😍💍" you can take them emojis off and put them back when you get your whatever you and Tasha got going on situated I say stunned by how bold I just was.

Chuckling he says "I do not got nothing going on with that bi- girl we've been stopped messing with each other she just won't get off my dick" a little stunned on how he just told me all that but still not completely believing him I reply with a simple mhmm.

Getting ready to walk out sincere grabs my arm and whispers "and when I call or text yo ass you better answer" , boy please You are not my father and at that I walk out the door and hop in my car. Well that was interesting I say out loud to myself while mentally replaying everything that happened today.

*can y'all do me a lil favor and press that star , and tell your friends to check out my story thanks luvs ! 😂*