𝟏𝟐

Hearing the bell ring I began to pack my stuff up while mentally preparing on how I'm going to cuss sincere out (do y'all practice arguments in y'all heads too 😭)

Getting knocked out of my pre game show by prince saying my name and slightly tapping me I turn to him, yes sir? I ask with a British accent, "you funny as hell but let me see yo schedule I wanna see if we got more classes together" he explains.

Oh ok I say while taking out my schedule while he begins to examine it intently.

Schedule
Passing
1°-English • 7:50-8:46
Break • 8:46-8:53
2°-Algebra • 8:53-9:55
Passing • 9:55-10:05
3°-Ceramics • 10:05- 11:03
4°- Spanish • 11:03 - 12:01
Lunch • 12:01 - 12:34
Passing • 12:34-12:45
5° pe- • 12:45-1:42
6°- biology • 1:42-2:50

"We have this class and 5th together" he spoke grinning. 5th isn't that pe I said with confusion written all over my face, "yeah it's a mixed class so it's boys and girls , all the niggas love that lmao" he said laughing, mhm I bet they do I spoke.

Turning around I saw sincere was gone this nigga not slick I said in my head, deciding to wrap up the conversation so I can cuss sin out I stopped him mid sentence. Not to be rude or anything but I need to handle something right quick I rushed out.

"Oh nah you good ma handle your business" he said while licking his lips, this dude is finneeeee I screamed in my head "you fineeeee to ma" he said while mocking me. I blushed and covered my face shit I said that out loud anyways I gotta go it was nice meeting you prince.

"You too, see you tomorrow ma" he said while I was halfway out the door. Hitting the corner I see the group including Tasha, walking up already going over my argument again I tap sincere and he just looks at me and turns back around.

Oh this nigga bold I said in my head, I grab his arm and pull him off to the side so nobody nosey asses can hear our conversation. "Man stop dragging me like I'm yo bitch or sum" sincere barks while shaking to get out of my grip.

Nah nigga we gone talk this out I barked back while he mugs me with his arms crossed like a little ass kid, why did you get mad all of the sudden what did I do talk to me sincere I pout like a baby.

"You was in that fucking class talking about you single and shit then you wanna be all in that nigga face flirting and shit fuck you mean why I'm mad" he breathes out, Is this nigga really jealous I think in my head shaking off the thought tho.

Nigga I start my sentence off I know you lying I was not flirting with him he cool as fuck and I gave him my Instagram when he asked for my number cause I don't like doing that shit that's only for people I fw.

Second Even if I was flirting why does it matter I AM SINGLE I exclaim feeling irritated, you know what I don't even care anymore I say walking away but soon stopped after I felt my self being pulled back to my previous spot.

"Aye I'm sorry I overreacted I was just feeling irritated because I really don't fw(A/N fw = fuck with) prince bitch ass due to past issues ion feel like speaking on right now so please don't ask" he rushed out while looking down.

I sigh and try to figure out what to say, finally figuring it out I start my mini speech, I'm sorry sin I ain't no y'all ain't fw each other but you should've told me that instead of just lashing out I say how hugging him had me thinking I was a bad ass person or sum I mumble in his neck.

"My bad ima speak to you next time" he says while hugging her back". "Awwwww" I hear and I turn around and see Chrissy smiling hoe shut up I say while flipping her off and began to walk towards the group with sincere.

Tasha just mumbles something and goes on her phone with her mad ass, stop that's my buddy I say to the group sincere mumbles something but I ignore him.

"Y'all good now ?" Tyquan ask "yeah we straight" sincere says looking down at me, mhmmm I say. "Well let's get going the bell rang two minutes ago y'all couldn't hear it over all that damn arguing" Justin says while laughing, "ouup you right come on y'all what's yo second period ruby ?" Chrissy ask.

I have Algebra I say while looking at my phone because I took a picture of my schedule. "Mr.rogers ?" She ask. With a grin yes mam I reply "Ouu bitch we got class together let's go" she says while grabbing my hand "bye babe by friends" she yells halfway down the hall bye friends and Tasha I say deciding to be petty.

"Bitch you play too much" Chrissy says laughing pulling up to a door with the numbers 78 on them. "Mr.rogers is kind of a dick when your late so just mentally prepare yourself boo"

she says as if she's taking her own advice, whew we got this boo let's just make up something for why we were late you can say you were showing me my locker or something I am new after all I smirk.

"Ouu bitch you smart smart I see why sin ugly ass want you" she grins bitch shut up
That's my whole ass buddy "mhmm" she says, ok let's just go I say ignoring her lil funny ass comments her ass gets on my nerves I say in my head "I know you love me tho hoe" I gotta stop dying shit out loud I groan shaking my head.

We walk into class seeing Tasha with the two girls who was being petty and called me and sincere cute and began akikiking about it , this should be good I sigh.

• can y'all do me a lil favor and press that star , and tell your friends to check out my story thanks luvs ! 😂