𝟐𝟕

"Can y'all hurry the fuck up, I'm cold and hungry let's go inside

"Can y'all hurry the fuck up, I'm cold and hungry let's go inside..." Chrissy whines. Right now we outside of ihop but we not inside yet cause the boys wanted a picture and Justin is never satisfied with the results of my pics.

Finna just say fuck it and start taking pics of myself, I mumble under my breath."Ight man we gone go in as soon ruby dumb ass take the pic right" Justin huffs.

Nigga don't get yo phone thrown across the parking lot I yell at him. "Ok ok chill I was playing I still love you friend please just take the pic- or matter fact bae here you take it" Justin says taking the phone from me and handing it to Selene.

Sis it's not worth it, I joke at Selene while she chuckles. "Man but you know he not gone let us go inside to we take the pic" she says putting the phone in position.

          𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐊... 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐊... 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐊

"Here come on now damn" Selene says rolling her eyes and dragging Justin into the restaurant with all of us following behind them .

"Damn Ruby was that so hard" Justin says shoving his phone in my face tryna show me him and the boys ugly ass pictures like I gave a fuck.

Bitch get that stank ass phone out my face before I fuck you up I buck at him and he flinches before mugging me and flipping off the group as they laughed, scary ass.

16,163 likes
Jm0ney._  we them niggas frfr 🤙🏾

Y'all ugly did allat for nun I say mugging them after liking the picture and shutting my phone off.

"Hello how many today ?" A black boy with dreads cane up asking the group no one in particular. "Uhh 6" sincere answers while the host nods and leads us to our seats, "your waitress will be over in a minute to take your drinks" he says with a smile before nodding and walking off.

Joking and playing around for a minute waiting for our waitress to come I notice sin being quiet as hell next to me.

Like sometimes he has a mug on his face or he's just quiet when we're around people cause it's just him but most of the time when he's with us, he's joking around and having fun with the rest of us so I'm mad confused.