𝟏𝟑

"Why are you two late ?" Is the first thing I hear when we look at the teacher

"Why are you two late ?" Is the first thing I hear when we look at the teacher. Uh hi mr.rogers I begin to put together my lie , I'm new here I'm Ruby Taylor I put my hand out and he shakes it and nods his head as a way of saying to continue.

I got a little lost on the way and Chrissy here decided to be a good citizen and help me out a little please don't get mad it's not her fault sir, I put on a puppy pout.

He sighs but then gathers his thoughts I guess and says "that's fine I guess since your a new student" he finishes, thank
you sir I say while grinning. "You're welcome but DON'T let it happen again he says sternly" don't worry sir I say while walk back to our seats it won't I finish.

All the way to my seat I instantly get irritated cause the whole way up all I heard were whispers saying dumb ass ignorant and irrelevant ass comments.

They was saying shit like "ain't that sincere bitch", "that bitch new and already fucking with sincere damn", and last but not least "that hoe ain't even allat and she need to get off my man dick for we have a problem" that one came from Tasha nasty problematic ass.

"Ayye public announcement if any of y'all got a problem with my friend y'all better say that shit witcho chest cause we like applying pressure tf" Chrissy directs to the whole entire class.

"And Tasha shut yo messy ass up, matter fact don't come up to none of us at lunch that includes my nigga she points to herself, her nig- I mean sincere and Justin bitch" she finishes while mugging at Tasha. PERIOD I scream making sure they knew my ass was with all the shits.

"Okay ladies that's enough it's the first day we do not need all of this unnecessary drama, please take your seats" mr.rogers says while shaking his head and stepping around from behind his semi large desk.

Yea ight i say in my blueface in voice while taking a seat and pulling Chrissy down into the one next to me cause it looked like she was about to kill Tasha.

"I can't believe I was friends with that messy ass I should've beat her ass when she first tried to make a move on Tyquan" she puffs out while shaking her leg up and down.

Tyquan I whisper shout in my Soulja boy voice. "Ladies focus please" mr.rogers booms to us, yo ass gone tell me about that later I say to her while picking up my pencil "I gotchu pooh lmao ima spill all the tea" she says while chuckling.

*RINGGGGGG* the bell goes off signaling us to exit for passing period "come on bitch we gotta meet up with the guys they hate waiting with they impatient asses" Chrissy says while grabbing my arm, okay damn bitch I say while laughing and catching up to her already out the door behind.

Hey guys me and Chrissy say while walking up to the 3 familiar faces while she gives quan a kiss on the cheek at the same time. "Wassup bae hoe was class ?" Justin grins, it was fine FRIEND I say while emphasizing friend.

"Guess what happened tho me and ruby had to check the whole damn class" Chrissy says while doing over dramatic eye and body movements.

"Damn first day and yo' lil ass already in sum shit" sin says with his deep voices, and nigga who's fault you think that is everyone in this hoe think I'm fw you which I am not I puff out.

"Lil girl you know you mine" he says smiling, stop sucking me sin and don't say that shit that loud 'gone get my ass into a fight the first fucking day, PSA I am single y'all I scream out while everyone in the hall looks at me funny.

"Oh yeah by the way we don't fuck with Tasha hoe ass no more she too messy for our real nigga squad" Chrissy says while throwing up random gang signs.

"Sit yo goofy ass down" quan says while hugging her from behind. "I ain't like her ass anyway she was being rude as fuck to my wife since she first saw her with her jealous ass" Justin speaks while trying to do the same position as quan and Chrissy with me.

Nigga get the hell off of me I say while laughing and pushing him slightly and start laughing even harder when I look over at sincere and he has a mean ass mug on his face, calm down withcho mad ass I say while nudging sin "mhm yo ass gone get all the way fucked up one day" he says with his arms crossed over his chest.

Whew that made my panties a lil wet I'm not finna lie I think in my head but soon come back to reality. Yeah yeah anyway what's y'all next class I say while taking out my phone to look at my schedule.

Sincere don't even talk to me cause I am aware we have all of our classes together except 2nd and 4th I say while putting my hand up. "Glad to ass know you stuck with me" he says while putting my hand in a fist and kissing my knuckles.

Bitch I think if I was 4 shades lighter my whole face would've been a tomato I was blushing hard as hell. "Okay we just gone ignore that cute ass shit that just happened for now cause I know yo ass gone get mad" Chrissy says while cheesing hard as hell.

Anyways anybody else has ceramics with ms.samali ? I say while trying to change the subject "ME" the whole group says simultaneously. "We all got this class bruh" quan says while looking surprised, "hell yeah we finna be lit asf in this bitch" Justin says while getting his backpack from off the table we were seated at.

Ok well we got 2 minutes to get there and I really don't feel like being late again I say while already walking, "her ass is right she was late to both classes today lmao" Chrissy says while everyone else starts walking to walk with me.

• can y'all do me a lil favor and press that star , and tell your friends to check out my story thanks luvs ! 😂