𝟐𝟓

"Oh shit who the fuck is you" the nigga says after busting in the room calling bitches ugly and shit

"Oh shit who the fuck is you" the nigga says after busting in the room calling bitches ugly and shit. Nah nigga who the fuck is you, I say mugging him.

Getting ready to cuss the fuck out of the random nigga who came in and talking shit, I looked up and seen a brown skin boy standing at about 6'3 with big lips he was a lil cutie I'm not even gone cap.

Chrissy's brother, Eli

"Bitch fuck you mean who am I, I live here" oh shit my dumbass should've guessed the only nigga in the house would be Chrissy brother she just fucking told me about I say shaking my head I say

"Yeah you should've" he said with an attitude. Bitch don't get buck cause I could pepper spray yo ass for calling me out my name but I get it so ima chill out this time only tho I say flinching at him while he just mugs me unfazed by it all.

"Say how old you is ?" He ask fully walking in then sitting on the spiny black chair. Why the hell you talk like you from the country or sum shit I ask noticing his nba youngboy type accent.

"If you must know nosey I Lived with my pops for a while in Atlanta before I moved back up here last year" . "Anyways back to my question how old you is and what's yo name Matta fact" he says.

He a lil cutie if I wasn't serious about me and sin situation I would tapn but he gives off cool friend vibes too so we ight I suppose.

I'm Ruby Taylor, 17 I say while holding out my hand. Chuckling he takes it and holds it for a second he stops and begins looking me up and down licking his plump lips, "Eli Jameson, grown as hell" and at that he walked out.

I know you fucking lying he was bold as hell just enjoying all my fineness freely. And fuck he talking about "gRown aS hElL" obviously not that old if you still live with yo mother and- getting knocked out of my thoughts by a high pitched voice yelling "kids food ready".

Whew bitch almost broke my neck running down them stairs. "Damn ruby calm yo hungry ass down" Chrissy joked while I flicked her off, hoe I'm starving shut the hell up I whisper yell to her not wanting Cynthia to get us in trouble.