𝟐𝟏

"Pops we here" sincere yells coming into the house

"Pops we here" sincere yells coming into the house. "Sincere I'm finna whoop yo ass how yo sister come in the house a whole 3 minutes before you" his dad I'm guessing yells from the top of the stairs.

Soon his father comes down, he was a middle aged man with a light mustache and beard steps down he was handsome he reminded me of sincere and desire.

Sincere && desires father

"Ohh I forgot you had company today" he says directing his attention towards me

"Ohh I forgot you had company today" he says directing his attention towards me. "Mhm dad this is ruby ruby this ugly nigga is my dad, Richard sin finishes.

"UGLYYYY?!?!" Sins dad screams in a Soulja boy voice, childish just like his son I see. "Now son you know I gets all the ladies out here you know they saying I'm a dilf-" sin cuts his dad off by covering his ears and yelling random things.

"Stop it, stop it, stop it"'sin screams while me and his dad just start laughing, "ok ok anyways what you said your name was again ?" He ask me. Oh I'm ruby... Taylor I say with my hand out indicating a hand shake while he takes it politely.

"Ohhh you're RUBY the ruby that my son wont Shut the hell up about the one that had his baby ass punching holes in my wall and shit cause you was mad at him" he finishes while smirking at sincere.

Chuckling I look at sin, yup that's me- I say cut off guard when sins dad hugs me. "Welcome welcome it's so nice to meet the lovely lady my sons been feening over" he says laughing while sin is damn near blushing from embarrassment.

"Let me ask you a few questions ?" He says taking a seat, all I'm thinking in my head is hell nah I get nervous under a lot of pressure ima thug it out though, all I say is ok sure whirl me and sin take a seat across from him, this should be good.

"Ok miss Taylor first question." He says clapping his hands, " how do you feel about my son ?" I like your son a lot he makes me feel happy he treats me with so much respect and I care about him a lot.

I would never hurt him intentionally and I told him I do not want an relationship right now because I'm in a whole new place and just want to get use to things and I'm glad he respects that.