𝟐𝟑

Hello mother, I say while kissing her on the cheek and looking in the oven to see what she was cooking

Hello mother, I say while kissing her on the cheek and looking in the oven to see what she was cooking. "Hey lil ugly" she says chuckling like that shit was funny.

Uh ha ha, you thought you did sum huh I say while mushing her head. "Don't put yo claws on me lil girl" she mugs me.

Blah blah blah anyways I'm going to go back upstairs to FaceTime Brooklyn cause we haven't talked much lately and I'm starting to feel like a bad best friend I say pouting like a little kid but I was in my feels and I had every right to be tbh.

Justin was and is... I hope my bestfriend still. Yes we haven't talked that much but we've both been busy I still love him and I still would love to have him as a friend I hope he doesn't throw away our whole friendship over a little distance.

Getting knocked out of my thoughts by my mom rubbing my back softly I look up at her and she's looking at me with pity eyes. It's fine mom I'm going to try to sort things out over FaceTime.

Make sure you tell me you're leaving before you go to work I say in a stern voice. "Child you are not my mother don't scold me like that I will still whoop you" she says plucking me on the side of my head, sick of her aggressive ass.

Whatever you not even cut like that I say while mugging her. "Lil-" anyways I'll catch you later I yell while running upstairs to my room and laughing.

Let me call this boy and figure this out I say to myself while going to the ft app.

Nigga yo dumb ass got poor connection where you at I huff out at Brooklyn.

"I'm at Fat ma restaurant and my phone is off so I got to use her trash ass wifi".

Aww okay but I wanted to talk to you cause I feel like we're drifting away and I really don't want that shit best, my tone turning more sad the longer I spoke.

"Man I feel you best I've been wanting to call yo ugly ass but you been posted with yo new friends saw you got a lil boyfriend out there and shit".

"I let pride get in the way of my thinking cause deep down I know we should've talked but you know how my ass is I'm use to people leaving so I thought why not just fall back seems like that's what she wants" he said looking down.