𝟏𝟕

(There's going to be switching p

(There's going to be switching p.o.v.'s. In this chapter so try not to get confused lmao , continue .)

Mann what the fuck I yell while punching a hole in the wall, Justin and Tyquan saw how mad I was after my fight with ruby and came with me back to my house while the girls went to their own houses since school was tomorrow.

"Bro calm down your pops gone be pissed you out here putting holes in his wall and shit just chill out and take a fucking breather" Justin says while pulling me away from my wall.

Why do I mess up everything good in my life I ask myself out loud while sitting down on my bed and rubbing my hand down the top of my head to my forehead.

"Yo calm down what happen cause you spazzing out I ain't never seen you act this way" this time quan was the one to speak.

I fucked up, I fucked up bad I said some things I shouldn't of said to ruby. She'll never forgive me bro why do I always do this I always fuck everything good up.

"Man- bro did you take your pills today you know how you get if you skip a day" quan ask me while sitting in my chair.

No I thought I didn't need them I've been feeling so good lately I thought I can just take a breath you know I feel like I bring other people down when I take those shits anyway, so I thought why not just try to go off them for a while just to see, I say while looking down and playing with my hands.

"Noo you can't do that nigga you know that's not how it works and those pills don't bring you down or any of us for that matters if anything they make you better" Justin says this time.

I gotta apologize to ruby I can't let her hate me, I really do fuck with her man She says she wants to wait to date since she just moved out here and I'm fine with that I am but I can't stand not being around her she makes me feel like a good person.

I like her attitude, I like her energy, she's a great friend and I know I'm a "hOe" as people like to say or whatever the fuck but I really would fuck with ole girl mann I say while standing up.