𝟏𝟔

"Justin get yo stank ass feet out of my face before I cut them OFF" is all I hear as soon as I open my eyes

"Justin get yo stank ass feet out of my face before I cut them OFF" is all I hear as soon as I open my eyes. "Shut the hell up bruh I'm tryna sleep" sin grumbles while pulling me even closer to him.

You see how we got In this particular position and predicament is because you see the 6 of us decided to just stay in the living room and watch movies and eat snacks the regular sleepover routine yk.

So it was about 2 when we finished watching watching daddy's home 1 & 2, and about 5 episodes of on my block.

So we all thought it would be more fun to sleep in the living room but mind you Justin's couch is shaped in three parts.

So we all had to pick three parts of the couch to sleep on, and sincere being the aggressive and most stubbornest person he is he argued on him picking first in and of course the end he won the debate (sHoCkeR rIgHt)

Waiting a second he decided to sleep on the big left side of the couch. After everyone picked we had to pick partners and once again sin picked first, "hmm I'll have my sleeping partner be... RUBY" son spoke while smirking at me.

Tuh you pronounced Tyquan wrong I laughed while turning around. "Shiddd we all heard wtf he said you got me fucked up im sleeping with my bitc- *SMACK* damn I meant my girl" Tyquan said while hugging Chrissy and rubbing his neck.

"Mhmm" Chrissy said while rolling her eyes and hugging him back. After about 2 minutes of bickering they all decided their sleeping arrangements and I reluctantly agreed to sleep with sin we made our way to the large grey(gray ?💀) couch.

Don't do to much nigga I said to sin while laying down facing his chest sighing at the fresh smell of his t-shirt, "shut yo ass up you know you like this" sin says while wrapping his arms around me.

Nigga-, "ruby just go to sleep man" he said while hugging me tighter. "Before we go to sleep y'all bet not be nasty in this bitch we are entirely too close right now" Justin screams. "Shut up" we all yell before letting sleep takeover us. And that's how we got where we are right now.