𝟕

Stop playing and give me my shit back I said slightly screaming at Justin while he was running around footlocker with my phone , "give me a kiss for it" he said alright I said his face lightened up with surprise and while he was leaning in with hi...

said slightly screaming at Justin while he was running around footlocker with my phone , "give me a kiss for it" he said alright I said his face lightened up with surprise and while he was leaning in with his eyes closed I snatched my phone out his hand.

"See you play too much" Justin said slightly mugging me , mhmm next time don't steal. Walking backwards while sticking my tongue out at Justin I get out the store while stile backwards I feel myself bump into somebody I start my sentence off with I'm s- but I get caught off by a deep voice screaming "HOE WATCH WHERE YOU GOING".

Shocked I turn around and see a man in his mid 40's instantly mugging him I reply back with just as much attitude nah nigga watch where you going STUPID,

Walking away I hear loud thumps as I turn around I see the man flying towards me and as soon as he was about to make contact a tall figure stepped in front of me and began punching the man repeatedly.

After realizing the person who stepped in for me was no other than sincere I began trying to break up the fight seeing that was no help I finally see the 4 people of our group run up tyquan and Justin grap sinceres arms and pull him up and starts to run out the mall looking around making sure the mall security was no where in sight which in luck they weren't.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED" everyone exclaimed except Tasha she still had that stank ass mystery attitude but you can tell she wanted to know just as much as the others. Explaining the situation to everyone they all do gasp

then here comes Chrissy screaming "aww sincere look at you protecting your future boo" blushing I look at the group and see they had they eyes on us and Tasha was mugging us looking mad as hell while Justin was looking kind of sad.

"Let's get back this day been too wild" Justin says changing the subject "you want to come to my house and chill with us for a minute ?" Justin says , no I think I'm just going to get home and start getting ready for school its starting in two days and all they chuckle slightly.

"Aww alright well I had fun today it was nice meeting you ruby" he says while everyone mumbles "yeahs" or "you coo peoples" nice meeting y'all to see you all at school.

Watching them began to walk back to the Jeep they came in before sincere walked off I grabbed his arm making him stop in his tracks all together. Thank you sincere I really appreciate what you did back there for me I said while looking down,

feeling two fingers go under my chin lifting my face up and making my eyes meet his "you too pretty to be doing all that looking down , you welcome ma" he says while licking his sexy ass lips.

Stunned I sat there blushing like crazy while watching him walk away and get in the car. Standing there for about a minute or two after they pulled off I made my way Into my car and began driving home.

Stepping in the door I seen my mom on the couch watching love && hip hop atl (A/N ghetto ass show but I love it 😭) "where you been all day ?" She questions with my friends I said "ouuu you got friends already I'm proud , do they go to your school ?" She adds another question

Yeah they are you can meet them some time soon "I would like that very much my dear daughter" she says while making sure I hear the sarcasm on "dear daughter" , mhm I say while walking up stairs turning on the shower.

Grabbing my phone getting ready to play my shower playlist , I look at notifications and see a couple of them from Instagram.

@ Chrissy_ started following you
@ Jm0ney._ started following you
@ tashaaa_ started following you
@ sinc3r3.__ started following you
@ quan1_ started following you

Laughing at how Tasha followed me probably to lurk and hate I followed them all back and shut off my phone but not before pressing shuffle on my playlist. Getting out the shower and putting on all my lotion and perfume and other night routine products I get in my bed thinking about everything that happened today specifically with one person , sincere.

*can y'all do me a lil favor and press that star , and tell your friends to check out my story thanks luvs ! 😂*