𝟐𝟎

"Ms

"Ms.m really be getting on my nerves bruh that bitch stay picking on me, she ain't like me since last year just cause I undid the bolts on her chair. Like her big ass wasn't gone break it eventually".

Justin complained to the 5 of us about our 6° teacher while we walked out of the building since school had just ended.

Oh my gosh I wonder why she doesn't like you I say with a fake shocked expression on my face while chuckling at the same time. "Ruby shut yo ass up go suck on sincere face some more" Justin barks.

Nigga- fuck you I yell while slight pushing him trying to hide my dim cheecks. "Awww look at her ass blushing and shit" Selene screams while the whole groups starts yelling "ohhhh" dumb asses I swear man, I mumble.

"Ok ok real shit what's the move Ion feel like going home to my aggy ass brother" Selene says rolling her eyes at the thought of her brother while we just chuckle.

"Shiddd Ion know bout y'all but me and ruby got a project due Friday and we gotta plan it today" sincere says next while making a funny ass face like.

"Damn Ight we can go to my house and just chill for a while ? my mom making tacos and shit tonight since she off she won't trip she actually love y'all surprisingly

"Damn Ight we can go to my house and just chill for a while ? my mom making tacos and shit tonight since she off she won't trip she actually love y'all surprisingly." "Stfu bitch"quan punched him and laughed along with the group.

"Ruby and sin y'all can slide after y'all finish y'all project ?" Justin ask. Nah I think ima stay in tonight I haven't talked to my moms much and I wanna spend a lil time with her, sorry y'all I say to the 5.

"Damn it's okay we get it spend time with ya mommy or whatever" , quan jokes. Shut up nigga we say while laughing and pushing him slightly. "Sin can you go?" Justin ask directing the attention to sincere.

"nah man my dad pissed about my walls he say I can't go nowhere till I fix em, like I'm bob the builder or sum shit" he puffs out while the whole group starts laughing.

"Damn ight then fix them shits tomorrow nigga cause we tryna do sum soon" Justin says referring to the whole group.

"It's good" sin says dapping the guys up and giving side hugs to the girls, "ight my sister get out of school in 3 minutes and ion wanna hear her mouth about me being late cause I know her snitching ass gone tell my pops" sin says taking out his keys and shaking his head.