𝟏𝟗

"Ruby get up I woke up a little late so you only got 30 minutes to get ready sorry pooh" my mom says while I get up

Damn- I get stopped in the middle of my sentence by a pop on the mouth, "Ruby don't play with me" my mom says with a scowl. Ok it was a accident I say while rubbing my mouth and mugging her.

"Mhm get up ruby don't make me come back in here, I love you pooh" she says while walking out the room. Love you too lil crazy I mumbled the last part, "I heard that don't make me whoop you ruby, you not grown" she yells back.

Finally getting up I turn on the shower and press play on my "shower playlist 🧖🏾‍♀️" and step in the water while a song starts.

Pulling up to the school at 8:21 because my hungry ass stopped at McDonald's p the line was long as hell and I was not leaving for nothing soo here I am hehe. Sending a picture of my food to sin before getting out cause he was blowing up my line saying I ditched him today.

I decided to be nice and get him a caramel frappe because I was in a good mood after what happened on Sunday don't do to much lmao but me and him are on a chill type of level and I really fuck with the lowkey thing to be honest

I decided to be nice and get him a caramel frappe because I was in a good mood after what happened on Sunday don't do to much lmao but me and him are on a chill type of level and I really fuck with the lowkey thing to be honest .

Maybe later on we can think about moving our relationship further later on but I've been hurt too many times in the past from going off of things based on my heart and not my mind but I was young back then so I know better now.

And yes I know I can't go off of every relationship based on my past experiences but that's really not the case I actually trust sincere a lot I know he wouldn't do me foul on purpose at least.

Yeah I'm just tryna chill and have fun with my new friends and I'm glad sincere understands that I'm not saying we together or nothing but I would hope I'm the only girl he out here entertaining lmao cause he is the only boy I am.

Anyway let me stop simping and get out this car, I was in my head for about 3 minutes I do that a lot believe it or not this was not the first time I got side tracked by my own thoughts it's wild ik.