The Art Room

Inside the art room, were many art utensils. "We usually spend out time here at the art room," Mother Nature said with a bright smile. The room was divided into five portions.

The wall on the top right, next to the door is painted. It was a beautiful picture of the shining sun. It almost looked like the sun was really there giving out light to the world. The floor was painted with dark orange. It is most likely Richard, the spirit is Summer's portion of the art room.

The wall on the bottom right is painted with a picture of trees which is filled with brown leaves. It was really beautiful. All the tones of brown were on the color of the leaves. The floor was painted with the pictures of leaves too.

The wall on the top left was painted with a picture of a pink lily on fresh green grass. It looked so fresh. The ground was painted with purple flowers. There was a unfinished picture on it. A picture of a bridge with many creepers and flowers around it.

The middle of the room was a painted circle. The circle was not really big. Only about 3/4 of each of the other portions. There was a new canvas. The circle had all the color of the rainbow.

The wall on the bottom left was empty. Same for the ground, it was empty as well. There were no art utensils or canvas. "Why isn't there any picture there?" Jack asked curiously.

"Jack, they wall is reserved for you, the Winter spirit. Here, paint something on the walls and ground," Mother Nature said and handed him a paintbrush and some paint. "But, I don't know how to paint. They can paint so beautifully, I can't..." Jack muttered.

"You can and you must!! I believe you can do a great job. As long as it comes from you, it will be beautiful. Now go and paint!!" Mother Nature said with a smile on her face.

"Well.... I guess I can try..." Jack said and dipped the paintbrush into blue paint. Jack worked quickly and painted a frozen lake. Not any other lake, the lake he he woke up from. He painted the ground with pictures of ice crystals.

When he finished. He turned around to face Mother Nature who was stunned. The picture was fantastic!! It could be the most beautiful picture in the whole art room.

"I tried my best, what do you think?" Jack asked worried. "It's... It's.... It's so beautiful!!! Words can't explain what I think about your picture, it is just so beautiful!!" Mother Nature exclaimed.

"Thank you," Jack said. "Now we have no time to waste!! I bet you are hungry from. That long trip in the sleigh, come with me," Mother Nature said and walked out of the art room with Jack tailing behind her.