What's So Shocking About Being Friends With The Wind?

After that, Mother Nature showed all the memories. "Jack, you came at the perfect time. Pitch Black is back. What was it that he wanted you for again?" Mother Nature asked.

"He said I have some kind of power," Jack said confused. "What do you mean?" Robert asked. "Don't ask me. I don't know myself," Jack said frowning. "Why didn't you take his offer?" Mother Nature asked. "By his appearance and his little speech, I can see he is someone bad," Jack said.

"Luckily. If you had join him, you will turn into a criminal as well," Vanessa said. "Right," Jack said sarcastically. "So we need to find out what's this power you've got," Mother Nature said.

"But I have never encountered anything different," Jack said. "Have you ever fight a battle other than the fight with Pitch?" Vanessa asked. "No," Jack stated.

"No wonder you don't know much about your fighting powers. Why don't you fight against us?" Rebecca exclaimed. "All of you?" Jack said. "Yup!!" Rebecca exclaimed.

"No way!! I would definitely loose!!" Jack exclaimed. "You are meant to loose, ya' know!!" Rebecca exclaimed as Jack slumped into his seat. "Oh!! Introductions, I hate losing," Jack muttered.

"You have to if you want to find out what's this power you've got!!" Vanessa said. "We will go easy on you!! Plus, it's not only you, all of us have to fight each other when we are found," Robert said.

"Yup! And Robert was the first one found so he only had to fight against me," Mother Nature said. "Aww.... Not fair," Jack whined but agreed. "Should we start now?" Rebecca asked.

"Until you find me!!" Jack said and flew out of the room. The room suddenly dropped to -31. "W-W-W-W-What's g-g-g-g-going' on h-h-h-here?!" Robert exclaimed.

"Obviously Jack is the one who is toying with us," Mother Nature said. Mother Nature isn't cold because she is the mother of all the spirits. "I-I-I feel a little cold," Rebecca said.

"A-A-A-At l-l-least not as b-b-bad as Robert," Vanessa said pointing out to Robert. "JACK FROST!! THIS IS NO TIME TO BE KIDDING!!" Mother Nature yelled. Not because she was angry, the house they live in was too big to hear exclaimes.

Not long after that, Jack appeared in the room. "Aww man...... No fun," Jack muttered. "Jack, maybe we can play this later, why not we start the fight now?" Mother Nature asked and Jack gave a slight nod.

"P-P-Please do something about the temperature!! Robert is n-n-n-not going to last very long," Rebecca said pointing to Robert who was panting hard. Robert looked like he was suffocating.

"Sorry..." Jack said and the snow, frost, and ice all melted away. "Thank you very much," Robert said coughing. "We can play later, alright? Right now, we need to find what power you have inside of you," Mother Nature said. Jack pouted.

The wind ruffled Jack's hair trying to cheer Jack up. "Thanks, wind. I am feeling better now," Jack said smiling. "Did the wind just get cozy with him? The wind never gets cozy with anyone!!" Robert exclaimed in shock as the others excluding Mother Nature stood there staring with their jaws to the ground.

"You guys are seriously freeking me out with the stares and what's wrong with making friends with the wind? I just don't get it. The wind is my best friend who carried me around although I can fly," Jack said confused. "The wind is always aggresive. They are just shock that the wind was nice and actually cheering you up," Mother Nature explained.

Jack shot them a I-have-been-friends-with-the-wind-for-300-years-now look. They seem to understand and gave him a We-get-it look. Mother Nature is currently witnessing telepathy between the four.