What Happened and Introductions

"Hmm.... Pitch Black...... I think I heard that name before," Jack said trying to remember who Pitch Black is. "Does he have black hair and umm..... Golden cat eyes?" Jack asked.

The others gasped. How did Jack know how Pitch look like? "Jack, how did you know how he look like?" Mother Nature asked in shock. "So he does look like that! Hmm...I have encountered with him once, 128 years ago. But then I froze him up and well umm....." Jack said but then stopped.

"What did you do afterwards?" Robert asked. "I kind of froze him up, threw him into the icy water under the lake and closed it up trapping him there," Jack said. "So that's why Pitch didn't appear for a long time!!" Vanessa exclaimed.

"How did you encounter him?" Rebecca asked. "He said he was looking high and low for me. He wanted me to join him because I have a sort of um... Power. He said if we were allies, nothing can stop us and we will bring back the Dark Ages. Not even M n' N," Jack said.

"He is calling me that again? I am Mother Nature!! Not the chocolate junk food M n' N!!"'Mother Nature exclaimed angrily.

"......" The whole room was silent. "To the meeting room at once!!" Mother Nature exclaimed. "Meeting room? There is a meeting room? Mother, how come you didn't show the meeting room when you took me to the tour around the mansion?" Jack asked.

"Because I know you are a mischief-making boy," Mother Nature said while walking to the meeting room with the others tailing behind her. "Hi, I am Vanessa Flowers, the spirit of spring," Vanessa said introducing herself to Jack.

"Oh, hi," Jack said. They entered the meeting room. "Sit down," Mother Nature said. They all sat down. Jack saw an empty space so he sat down too. "Now, I think we should go with the introductions first," Mother Nature said.

"Hello, my name is Robert Haze. I am the spirit of Summer. My favorite color is yellow. I like to drink apple juice and eat mother's blueberry pie. I am about 554 year old. My mortal life ended when I was 19 years old," Robert said.

"Greetings, my name is Rebecca Falls. I am the spirit of Autmn. My favorite color is brown. I like to drink strawberry smoothie and eat mother's fried rice. I am about 489 years old. My mortal life ended at the age of 16," Rebecca said.

"Hi. I think you know my name already. My name is Vanessa Flowers. I am the spirit of Spring. My favorite color is pink and purple. I like to drink tea and eat mother's muffins and cakes. I am about 232 years old. My mortal life ended at the age of 15," Vanessa said.

"Wait.... So you are younger than me?!" Jack exclaimed as the others nodded. "You were born as a spirit first but we thought you didn't exist. Plus, we found Vanessa before you," Mother Nature exclaimed. "Right," Jack said. "Introductions!!" Rebecca exclaimed curious about Jack.

"Good day. My name is Jack Frost. I am the spirit of Winter. My favorite color...... Maybe blue. I never really drank anything other than plain water and never really ate anything other the mother's spaghetti. I am about 300 years old. My mortal life ended at the age of 17," Jack said plainly.

"Okay. My name is Mother Nature. I am the mother of all the season spirits," Mother Nature said introducing herself again. "I don't want to tell you my age or what age my mortal life ended at. I like my cooking and the beverages I prepare. I like all the colors you like," Mother Nature said.

"So basically you didn't tell us anything but your name, who you are, what food and drink you like," Jack said. The season spirits sweat dropped at their mother's introduction.