Torture

MEANWHILE AT PITCH'S LAIR

Jack slowly became conscious again. He remembered that Pitch had knocked him out when he was taking him to his lair. He tried moving but he can't. He then noticed that his hands were tied behind his back with ropes. His ankles were not much different just that they were bounded.

He also noticed that he was gagged with a piece of cloth. He managed to sit up and take a look at his surroundings. Jack was in an unfamiliar dark room. Only torches lit the room. He then noticed that his staff was missing.

'Pitch must have took it,' Jack thought. Just then, footsteps were heard. It sounds like someone is coming towards the room he was in. As expected, Pitch opened the door.

"Ahh... You are awake. I was wondering how long it would take you to wake up," Pitch said. Jack tried to speak but he couldn't as he was gagged. In the end, Jack just shot a glare at Pitch.

"Don't give such a cold look. Give me a smile!" Pitch exclaimed and took off Jack's gag. "How could I smile when you just kidnapped me?" Jack asked with a frown. "You do have a point there. Oh well," Pitch said.

Pitch pulled Jack to a chair. "What are you going to do with me?" Jack asked. "Simple. I am going to torture you," Pitch said. Upon hearing those words, Jack began to struggle. But he could not break free from the ropes. It was too tight. His wrists and ankle began to hurt as he was scraping his skin against the ropes.

"No use struggling, Jack. I made sure these ropes are extra tight," Pitch said with a malicious smile. It sent the chills down Jack's spine. "All you have to do is scream in agony," Pitch said.

When Pitch made sure that Jack was securely tied to the chair, he gave a hard kick to Jack's stomach. Jack gasped in pain and began coughing. Pitch then began to hit and punch him all over. A little bit of blood came out of Jack's mouth, trickling down from the side of his mouth.

"Okay. That should be enough hitting for now," Pitch said. Jack was relieved upon hearing these words. But then he stiffened when he heard Pitch say: "Next up is whipping,".

Pitch then freed Jack from the ropes. Even though Jack was freed from the ropes, he could barely move because his hands and feet is numb because the ropes had been tied too tight. There is also the fact that his body ached all over after being hit and punched by Pitch so many times.

Pitch used his nightmare sand to carry Jack up against the wall as he chained him on the wall. Whips appeared in Pitch's hands. Jack closed his eyes and the whippings started. Jack gritted his teeth as the pain was burning.

But after a while, Jack couldn't take it anymore. He screamed. He screamed every time he was whipped. Crimson red liquid leaked out of the places that were whipped including his face, arms, body and legs.

When Pitch was satisfied, he stopped whipping Jack. "Wow... It is already 11:30," Pitch said. Jack was hoping that Pitch would stop torturing him. "One last torture then," Pitch said and went to take knives.

Jack's eyes widened as he saw Pitch came back with three sharp knives in his hands. Pitch took a blindfold and blindfolded himself. He threw the knives at Jack. Jack managed to dodge two but the third stabbed him. In the stomach.

Blood was spilled everywhere. Pitch was satisfied. He then covered Jack in nightmare sand. The night spare sand got into Jack's body. Jack screamed in pain. After a while, Pitch made the nightmare sand go away.

Jack has transformed. His hair and hoodie was black. Even his pants was black. Jack slowly opened his eyes. It was yellow. Pitch unchained Jack and bounded his hands with nightmare sand. They were bounded together in front of him.

Despite the pain, Jack was still standing. No. He was being controlled. There were still visible blood on his black hoodie and pants. Pitch pulled out the knife. Jack winced in pain. "Stay here, Jack. It is time. Come out when I call you," Pitch said and went out.

Jack knew he was not going to follow Pitch's orders but he had a feeling that things would not turn out the way he wants to. He has a really bad feeling. Like something bad was going to happen.