Jack's Kidnapped!

"There is still a very big blizzard outside. I don't think we will be able to play outside," Vanessa said with a frown. Jack walked towards the window and peeked outside. Indeed, there was a blizzard.

Jack smirked. "Calm," Jack said and the blizzard instantly calmed down. "You know what? I think it should be perfectly fine!" Jack exclaimed turning around. The others were gaping at him with their mouths opened wide. All except for Mother Nature. Looks like they've got to get used to having the spirit of winter around.

"Thanks!! Now we can play!! Come on!!" Vanessa exclaimed and ran outside. Robert and Rebecca ran out too. Only Jack and Mother Nature were in the room.

"I'm going to go join them, mother," Jack said and followed the trio who just went outside. Mother Nature smiled. Mother Nature then thought about Pitch. 'They will have to train harder,' Mother Nature thought referring to her 'children'.

OUTSIDE

"Well, the blizzard has stopped but it is a little cold. But that is nice!" Vanessa exclaimed. "Yeah. But much cooler for me. Good thing it isn't so cold until I shiver," Robert said.

"Your wish.... Granted!" Jack exclaimed snapping his fingers as he drops the temperature until Robert shivers. "Hey!! I-I d-didn't say I wanted it to hap-pen!" Robert exclaimed.

"Okay, okay," Jack said and raised the temperature. "But you know, you could just lift the temperature," Jack said with a grin. Robert blushed. How could he have forgotten?

They started playing. It was getting dark soon. "Having fun are we?" A voice said. The sky is already dark. "Tch!! Pitch!! Show yourself!" Robert exclaimed recognizing the voice.

"Well, well, well, Jack Frost!! It is an honor to meet you again!! It has been awhile since you trapped me in a lake!!" Pitch said coming out from the shadows.

"Wait here, I will go tell mother!!" Vanessa said and tried to run into the mansion. Before she could, Pitch used nightmare sand and pulled her away from the door harshly. Throwing her on the floor in the process.

Pitch walked towards the season spirits. Jack held his staff defensively. "Come with me. I shall have my sweet revenge," Pitch said and pulled Jack into the shadows with himself. Pitch also trapped the other season spirits in a circle of fearlings.

"JACK!!!" The other season spirits screamed. The scream was so loud that Mother Nature heard it from the mansion and came running out to see her children being surrounded by fearlings.

Mother Nature used lightning and blasted all the fearlings. The other season spirits ran to their mother. "Mother!!! It was P-Pitch!! He took Jack and said he would have his sweet revenge!!" Vanessa said crying.

The other season spirits looked at Vanessa with shock. Jack is new and on the first day, he disappears and Vanessa cries? That is kind of odd.......

"Don't cry, my dear. We will get him back. He is one of us now. We have to save him," Mother Nature said. "But where did Pitch take him to?" Robert asked with a frown.

"Well..... I think he would take Jack to his lair," Rebecca said. "I agree," Mother Nature said. "Where do you think Pitch's lair could be?" Robert asked. "I-I think I know," Vanessa said whipping away her tears and pointed to a long trail of nightmare sand.

"Good eye!!" Robert exclaimed and all of them followed the trail. They followed the trail. But then, the trail stopped. At the end of the trail, there is a note. Mother Nature picked up the note and read it out loud. The note said:

Dear Mother Nature and the other three season spirits:

I have Jack Frost. If you ever want to see him again, come to my lair at 12 midnight after I am finished with torturing him. If you come at the wrong time, I guess you will now what is going to happen to the boy. But, you might be shocked after you see him...

-Pitch Black

"Pitch!! How dare you...." Mother Nature said. "Mother, where is Pitch's lair?" Robert asked. "I know where it is," Mother Nature said. "But we have no choice but to follow what Pitch wants us to do," Mother Nature said again.

"What time is it now, mother?" Rebecca asked. "It is now 9. We would have to wait for another 3 more hours before we can go to Pitch's lair. Let's go back to the mansion and wait out the 3 hours," Mother Nature suggested. The others nodded and all of them when into the mansion.