Important News From The Spirit of Summer

"Mother!! I am back," A voice called out. "Ah, Robert!! Welcome back, my son," Mother Nature exclaimed. "I have news!!" Robert exclaimed. Robert has tan skin and blonde hair. He also has snake green eyes.

"What it it?" Mother Nature asked. "As I was going to America to bring Summer, I had to pass the night parts of Earth. I saw him!!" Robert exclaimed.

IN JACK'S ROOM

Jack is making it snow in his room literally!! He loved the feeling when the cold snow touched him. It felt soothing but not cold. He made icicles hang from the ceiling, frost covering his windows and ice freezing his stuff.

He looked at the wall and was not satisfied. Jack went to the art room to get some paint and a paintbrush. "Now let's get this started!!" Jack exclaimed and started painting the walls. It turned out to be a picture of snowy mountains and frost covered trees.

Still, it was marvelous. He painted the ceiling with sky blue and the ground white and a little bit of blue as a shadow.

BACK AT THE LIVING ROOM

Mother Nature is sitting on the fluffy sofas which have all the colors of the other sofas while Robert is sitting on the yellow sofa.

"Tell me, did he do anything to you? Did he ask you anything?" Mother Nature asked with a serious face. "Well..... I was just passing by the dark night. Suddenly, I saw streams of golden sand making its way to the children. I knew it had to be sandman. I followed one of the streams of sand and as it made its way to the children. I just want to have a peek at the children sleeping soundly.I saw sand in the form of a pony on the top of the sleeping child. I knew she was dreaming about ponies. Suddenly, the dream sand turned black and she seem to have a nightmare. But I couldn't do anything about it. When I turned to leave, I found myself face to face with the nightmare king, Pitch Black!!" Robert exclaimed.

"Come with me!! We must summon the others quickly. All four seasons must work together!!" Mother Nature exclaimed. "Yes. Wait- What? Mother, have you forgotten? There are only three seasons," Robert said.

"That is where you are wrong, Robert, there is a fourth," Mother Nature said. Mother Nature stood in front of the summoning room's door. She placed her hand on the door and began to chant something. Soon, the door opened. Only Mother Nature or the work of four of the season spirits will the door of the summoning room open.

There are five circles in the summoning room. Mother Nature stood on the middle circle and began to chant something again. Soon, chimes were heard.

"Okay, they should be coming back soon," Mother Nature said. "Mother, who is this fourth spirit. Have the spirit of Winter finally awaken?" Robert asked. Mother Nature nodded. "Yes. His name, my dear Robert, is Jack Frost," Mother Nature said slowly.

"Maybe I will introduce him to you when the others arrive, then I wouldn't need to say it thrice," Mother Nature said. "Very well, then," Robert said patiently waiting for the others to arrive.