Memories

"All of you have a reason you are chosen to be the season spirits. Tell us how you died, Jack," Mother Nature said. She knew that if they didn't know each other well enough, they wouldn't be able to unite and accomplish anything.

"I...... I don't know," Jack said. "You.... Don't know?" Vanessa repeated. "What should we do then?" Robert asked. "Oh!! That's right!! Maybe we can ask Toothiana, the tooth fairy!!" Rebecca exclaimed. And they all zoomed of to the tooth palace.

AT THE TOOTH PALACE

"Toothiana!! We need your help!!" Mother Nature exclaimed. "What is it?" Tooth asked counting how many teeth were in the tooth case she was holding. "Can you give us Jack Frost's tooth case? We need his memory," Mother Nature said and pointed to Jack.

"But that would mean highly invading his privacy!!" Tooth exclaimed and shoved the tooth cases away to a side before taking another batch of tooth cases. "It's okay. I want to know who I am too," Jack said. "If you says so," Tooth said and gave them Jack's tooth case.

"Same for Rebecca, Vanessa and Robert," Tooth shoved it into Mother Nature's arms and continued doing her stuff. "We will return them next time," Mother Nature said and they all headed back to the mansion.

"Okay. Let's take a look at Jack's memory first," Mother Nature sad taking a tooth case up. "Jackson Overland Frost. That was your mortal name. I need you all to put your hands on the tooth case," Mother Nature said and the rest of them put their hands on the tooth case.

"Ready?" Mother Nature asked as all of them nodded. "The scene when Jackson Overland Frost dies," Mother Nature says and brushes her fingers over the case. They were sucked into a portal.

They see a boy and and girl on ice. They both had brown hair and brown orbs. "The boy must be you," Rebecca said to Jack. "Jack, I am scared!!" The girl said. She was on ice skates. The ice began to crack below her.

"You're gonna be okay. you're not gonna fall in! We're gonna have a little fun instead!!" Jack (mortal) said. "No we're not!!"The girl exclaimed. "When did I trick you?" Jack (mortal) asked. "Yes!! You always play tricks!!" The girl cried.

"Well, well not this time, okay? I promise. You have to believe in me. You want to play a game? We're gonna play hopscotch. Like we play every day. It's as Easy as one-" The Jack (mortal) said and took a step which made the ice crack even more. "Two- three!" Jack (mortal said and jumped to the other side. he picked the stick beside him and used it to help her sister.

"Your turn. One-" Jack (mortal) said as the girl slide forward one step. "Two- three!" Jack (mortal) said and used the stick to pull her sister away from the crack.

They both laughed for a while and suddenly the ice cracked and Jack was plunged into the depths of the icy water. "Jack!!!!" The girl cried. Jack could see the moon. Jackson Overland Frost slowly turns into Jack Frost.

The memory ended and they were sent back to the mansion. "Wow. You gave your life for your sister," Vanessa said. "Wow..... All the memories before I died are coming back to me!!" Jack exclaimed with a smile.