The Overboard Prank

IN ROBERT'S ROOM

Robert opened his eyes softly and caught glimpse of the orange sunset. He jolted up and started looking around. He was in his room. Robert quickly recalled what happened before he passed out.

He stood up from the bed and headed for the door. The moment he opened the door, a bucket of icy cold water fell down on him.

"AAHH!!! WHO IN THE WORLD DID THIS?!?!" Robert yelled at the top of his lungs while warming himself up. Rebecca and Vanessa were watching from the corner silently. Robert did not seem to notice them.

Robert calmed himself down. 'Could it be the new Jack Frost? He is causing trouble already? No. He was unconscious. Let me go check his room,' Robert thought and head towards Jack's room.

Robert opened the door a little and peaked inside and caught glimpse of a sleeping silver head. 'No. It has to be Rebecca or Vanessa then,' Robert thought and closed the door.

As Robert cautiously walked down he hallways, he tripped on something and arrows began shooting out from the walls. Robert quickly dodged the arrows. The moment the arrows stopped, goo dropped down from the ceiling and stuck Robert onto the ground.

Everything was quiet after that. "Oh great!! Now how am I going to get out," Robert said sarcastically and used his powers to melt all the goo away. Robert stood up. He glanced at his watch and found out it is almost lunch time.

Robert smiled to himself because he know that Mother Nature is at the kitchen. Robert know that there are pranks everywhere so he is very careful now.

IN JACK'S ROOM

Jack slowly opened his eyes and blinked repeatedly. He slowly stood up from his bed. Every single part of his body ached. He then noticed that he was in his room.

"Why am I in my room? I thought we were fighting just now," Jack said to nobody. Jack opened the door, took his staff and walked out. The mansion was really if big and he didn't know where the others are and he might get lost in the corridors.

Jack just wandered in the corridors. Suddenly, he sees Robert standing there in the corridors. "Robert? What are you doing here?" Jack asked. Robert noticed Jack.

"Are you real or a trick?!" Robert asked. "What in the world is going on?! It is me!" Jack exclaimed. By the tone of Jack's voice, Robert could hear real confusion. "Good. You are real," Robert said.

"I just woke up and found myself in the room. Came wandering out and see you and you start shouting at me," Jack said. "My apologies," Robert said ruffling his own blonde hair with his tan hand. "The girls are playing pranks on me!!" Robert exclaimed.

Robert told Jack what had happened to him while he was out of cold. "I must be careful too," Jack said. "You better!! Those arrows are not a joke. They an cut through your skin as easy as cutting through jelly," Robert warned.

Suddenly, spikes covered the walls and ground in front and behind of them. "Robert, can you fly?" Jack asked not looking away from the spikes. Robert nodded an said a simple 'yes'.

"On the count of three. One.... Two...... Three!!" Jack exclaimed and they flew to the right as quickly as they could. They landed at the place where the trail of spikes stopped.

They didn't know that they were being watched by Vanessa and Rebecca. Robert and Jack went through the hallways and vines with thorny spikes came out. The thorny spike grabbed Jack and Robert. The thorns had cut them.

Jack used his powers and the whole vine which was holding him froze. He broke out of the vines easily. The cuts which the thorny vines gave him had started to bleed. Crimson red liquid started to come running out.

Robert burned the whole vine into ashes. He wasn't hurt by the flames at all. The cuts he got also started to bleed like Jack's. "This is going to far!! They play pranks all the time but not once will the pranks hurt anyone. This time it went too far!!" Robert exclaimed holding his arm which was cut the most.

The girls felt guilty. What Robert said was true. They had gone too far. "Jack, let us tell Mother Nature about this!! Since it is lunch time, let us go to the kitchen," Robert exclaimed and pulled Jack with him to the kitchen.

The girls gulped. They were going to be in trouble. They decided to follow after the boys a bit later and pretend that nothing had happened.